Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77598 times)

Not to point a finger here, but I'm going to point a finger. Miika here acts like a complete slut and gets stuff and giggles and a ton of laughs. I gave a  nude to four trusted people, then didn't mention them until someone said something about it. Who's ass is on ED? Not mine.

I get all the flame, for no reason. People got involved in a personal issue and misinterpreted everything.

Not to point a finger here, but I'm going to point a finger. Miika here acts like a complete slut and gets stuff and giggles and a ton of laughs. I gave a  nude to four trusted people, then didn't mention them until someone said something about it. Who's ass is on ED? Not mine.

I get all the flame, for no reason. People got involved in a personal issue and misinterpreted everything.
As Miika said herself. That ass shot would be considered 'nudes' to a 12 year old.

As Miika said herself. That ass shot would be considered 'nudes' to a 12 year old.
Did I say it was a nude?

Obviously you're slutty. You sent naked pictures of yourself to prepubescent boys and then stood in the middle of self-created drama for a month without once considering that maybe, just maybe, you might be the fault for your own problems and the way out of them is to just walk away.

Obviously you're slutty. You sent naked pictures of yourself to prepubescent boys and then stood in the middle of self-created drama for a month without once considering that maybe, just maybe, you might be the fault for your own problems and the way out of them is to just walk away.

You're stuffting me right? Oh darn I sent a picture of my breasts to four boys to prove 100% that I was female. There was no drama til the forum starfish stuck their tiny e-peen's into my business.

You're stuffting me right? Oh darn I sent a picture of my breasts to four boys to prove 100% that I was female. There was no drama til the forum starfish stuck their tiny e-peen's into my business.

wait what? i need some 100% proof as well :D
bisjac@gmail.com

wait what? i need some 100% proof as well :D
bisjac@gmail.com
Oh please. Spare the bullstuff.

11:10 PM - Iban: Here's what her reaction's going to be:
11:11 PM - Iban: She'll quote you
11:11 PM - Iban: say something like
11:11 PM - Iban: "How does it make me slutty if I stand up for myself? Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I need to sit back and take persecution! GIRL POWER!!!"
11:11 PM - Spacefar: LOL
11:12 PM - Spacefar!: LOL LOOK AT HER REPLY

You should've asked for 80% proof instead bisjac.

well anything over 50% is at least nipple included :D

i dont get how that could have caused drama. i give naked pics of myself all the time and no one seems to care.
in fact... people seem to make an effort to NOT talk about it, as if they want it to all go away...

...hm

It's probably your hairs fault.

11:10 PM - Iban: Here's what her reaction's going to be:
11:11 PM - Iban: She'll quote you
11:11 PM - Iban: say something like
11:11 PM - Iban: "How does it make me slutty if I stand up for myself? Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I need to sit back and take persecution! GIRL POWER!!!"
11:11 PM - Spacefar: LOL
11:12 PM - Spacefar!: LOL LOOK AT HER REPLY

Hah, Iban. What a piece of stuff. Apparently since I didn't follow his advice, I'm an evil stupid bitch. But you know what, I'm glad he cut my legs out from under me. I'm sure he'll tell you all about it. Like how we talked about personal stuff. It was nice. But then you had to go and spoil it all. Well, I hope he's happy. Half of this is his fault. You think I'm a slut or an attention whore. Big loving deal. How about you stop moaning about it and do something. All you forgeters do is sit here and throw fuel on the fire. How about we see how big it gets til it burns your ass.

All you forgeters do is sit here and throw fuel on the fire. H
Psst, That's what you're doing too.