Author Topic: The United Church of Satan <3  (Read 10713 times)

I'd say a stupid way to say posting on old topics.

the build is great 9/10

but the missknowlage of satanizem is killing me

This must be REALLY insulting to a religious person but.... I <3 this!!! It's so laughable. 10/10 for creativity. Please post the save.
STOP NECRO POPSTING YOU pandaING NOOB
I've always thought that there is nothing wrong with bumping a topic in the gallery, minly because its a person's hard work getting credit.

I agree with Face. And, if you suddenly join the forums, like someone new, they wern't here when it was first posted, and wanted to tell you it was good. They couldn't bcuz of the [sarcasim]wonderfully nice and kind people on these forums.[/sarcasim]

this should be part of it, my portal to hell.
Looks like a diving board.

By the way what's "Necro posting"?
posting in old topics

That's just fscking handicapped! How on this Earth did the word necro even come on the interwebbery? Seriously, just say bump or revive or don't do that again or Anti-Cop will rape you up the ass or something that's remotely sane! Necro-posting, honestly. IT SOUNDS WRONG AS DO YOU!

My rant here is done.

rat

you should make a haunted house next

Why was I chosen for that rant...

Why was I chosen for that rant...
I ran out of people straight away before I even mentioned anyone.

heh, nice use of lights in your build

0/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SATAN?!?!?!?!?

THATS HORRIBLE!!!!!! 0/9999999999999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT MAKE A CHURCH LIKE THAT!!!

Let's start more religion wars in this thread!

haha! badspot deleted half of this thread the FIRST time a religion debate started. To all you god-freaks out there, Its a joke, I'm sure if jesus saw this build he'd probably chuckle to himself. Don't get pissed over all this stuff. Satans a funny guy. :D

Yeah, I'm a religious person you just got to learn to take a joke,
"Satans a funny guy"  :cookieMonster:

Yeah, I'm a religious person you just got to learn to take a joke,
"Satans a funny guy"  :cookieMonster:

satan is gay why do you think gay is a evil thing?