Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Blasphemy!

(1/6) > >>

cncwarlord:
I'm sorry, but i feel that the Opinions stated by Many highly respected Members of the BL community are Extremely flawed. I have heard comments such as "they should take down the old master server" and others, and personally find it Painful to Look at. that would be like, when the Ps3 came out people saying "We should Destroy all the Ps2's". Its senseless. There are many people who feel that non Retail Block land is just as good as Block land Retail. Thats like saying "lets destroy museums, They represent the Past and its lessons!" its pointless, and a poor decision

This in no way Represents the Views or opinions of \AF/, the BL community, or anyone else but my own, cncwarlords. Flaming is not wanted and it would be appreciated if you stated your opinion in a calm, collected supported manner.
None of this "OMG, you are t3h Nubz0rs, BLR is better ima spread malicious rumers about you now!" that is pointless and helps no one. Pleas also speak understandably as i have attempted.

mocheeze:
No reason to destroy all the PS2s, but I don't think we'll see many PS3 games back-ported to PS2. Same with retail and v0002.

cncwarlord:
Your opinion is understandable, But for example here is a reason to keep the Old master server up: Anyone who wants to majorly  modify BL will have to do pre-Retail block land. just one opinion. I myself would like to get BL R, so i dont think anything is wrong with it, other then the .DSO'd files however it is a necessary evil. But I still dont see a reason to get rid of it.

Neozuki:
When I saw the 'take down old masterserver' nonsense I was like, wtf? Is he serious?

Why on Earth would you want that? Not everybody has retail yet. Personally I think Badspot has no reason to except to force people into buying Retail, which would be a selfish move, but I don't think hes like that.

cncwarlord:
That Opinion Agrees with mine i believe Neozuki. Taking down the BL masterserver would be a Unwise decision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version