Author Topic: the mega super lazer  (Read 3774 times)

it is the bigest weapon in the game i am workig on i need help

i need people to make it. it has to have healing powers and OVER 9000 power level that destroys anything plus it wont lag. i also want it to be 10 blockperson foot steps long

You're stupid. Post this in modification discussion or suggestions and requests. Who would want this anyways?

You're stupid. Post this in modification discussion or suggestions and requests. Who would want this anyways?
thank you for telling me thx

There is no need to act like a complete prick here, yes he did post this in the add-ons section, and yes hes asking for an overpowered weapon, but that isn't grounds to get hostile

There is no need to act like a complete prick here, yes he did post this in the add-ons section, and yes hes asking for an overpowered weapon, but that isn't grounds to get hostile
It irritates me people go and post whatever they want without reading the rules.

it is the bigest weapon in the game i am workig on i need help
I think it should be called "the mega super lazer of death and total destruction of the know universe that kills lots of noobs and is really epic and stuff and runs on  :cookie: s ad is doge BITCH"

Oh my-
Hey man, I'm feeling a bit hostile myself right now.
How is that certain people just completely miss the suggestions and requests...

Dude this goes in Community Projects or atleast Modification Discussion.