Author Topic: Dedicated Minigame v1.2  (Read 25666 times)

Yes. Also, what's with the color?
idk you wizard like man
Want Icecream?
 :iceCream:

this is awesome thnx now i can leave my zombie game up and i doing something else important :D

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. DAMN!

this is awesome thnx now i can leave my zombie game up and i doing something else important :D

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. DAMN!
You have been banned reason: you stole cookie monter's cookie
LOL :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:03:59 PM by army mario »

I think this is stupid, You cant edit the items.

Whenever i leave the server completely after starting a team deathmatch and setting it default, the minigame resets to absolute default, which is a standard playertype, building allowed deathmatch.  Is there a fix to this?

I thought it was impossible to run a minigame without someone being in it?

But anyways, thank you so much for making this! I can finally host a deathmatch without having to leave the game open constantly. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

when I set up minigame and and I leave my server. until player leave, itself minigame stop, I come back to my server, I has re-start my mingame, because no player, as minigame stop. I need minigame stay run on. I did type all 3 in my chatbox.
1. /SetDedicatedMinigame
2. /setdefaultminigame
last. /leaveminigame
It there way make minigame stay run on? not itself stop.

when I set up minigame and and I leave my server. until player leave, itself minigame stop, I come back to my server, I has re-start my mingame, because no player, as minigame stop. I need minigame stay run on. I did type all 3 in my chatbox.
1. /SetDedicatedMinigame
2. /setdefaultminigame
last. /leaveminigame

Works fine for me ;)

Oh, and it would be nice if someone could figure out how to make the dedicated mini-game work for zombies too... when the host leaves, zombies respawn and stop attacking.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 06:19:44 PM by Wesley Williams »

1. /SetDedicatedMinigame
2. /setdefaultminigame
last. /leaveminigame

Try it in this order?

1. /setdefaultminigame
2. /dedicateminigame
3. /leaveminigame

This is the order that I do it in and it works.

Try it in this order?

1. /setdefaultminigame
2. /dedicateminigame
3. /leaveminigame

This is the order that I do it in and it works.
nope, until everyone gone! then minigame stop. unless one player in there minigame still run.

nope, until everyone gone! then minigame stop. unless one player in there minigame still run.
Hmm wierd. I'll look into it.

Ya, that shouldn't be happening Furling.

Once again... anyone know a fix for the zombies problem?