Author Topic: Dedicated Minigame v1.2  (Read 25646 times)

I know this is a bump but the download is broken and I really need it.
Refresh all DNS caches.
It should be fixed within 2 days anyway.

It has been two days.  Please fix the download link and your entire website for that matter. 

Kalphiter,
The dedicated minigame works great. When I set it and I leave my dedicated game, the minigame is still up.
There's just one problem:
I can't leave the minigame. I typed /leaveminigame and nothing happened. I have both dedicated minigame and default minigame enabled. Could you help me out?

Kalphiter,
The dedicated minigame works great. When I set it and I leave my dedicated game, the minigame is still up.
There's just one problem:
I can't leave the minigame. I typed /leaveminigame and nothing happened. I have both dedicated minigame and default minigame enabled. Could you help me out?
That happened to me too :o

That happened to me too :o
Well, what I get when I leave the minigame is that the whole minigame ends itself. Very annoying if one has to fix some minor detail...

Well, what I get when I leave the minigame is that the whole minigame ends itself. Very annoying if one has to fix some minor detail...
Yeah, just use Slayer. Added CTF today!

Very useful, once again Kalphiter good job.

Yeah, just use Slayer. Added CTF today!
Well, the thing is, you should make some events to go with it...such as the original TDM add-on. (I.E. onteam1playertouch/activate/capture) Activate would be very useful I think...anyway back to the ded. minigame topic.

This mod sucks. Its broken -_-

This mod sucks. Its broken -_-
The only problem I have with it is the CTF which kalph is working on (I hope)

The only problem I have with it is the CTF which kalph is working on (I hope)
Im trying it with a DM and it still doesn't work :/

Im trying it with a DM and it still doesn't work :/
What's wrong with it?