Author Topic: Xang - He is a douche.  (Read 6390 times)

Meaning you provide very little for the community and the more mature users would prefer to have you away from places.
This is very cute and all, but I fail to see how you speak for all of the "mature users" on Blockland. Also, since when did the definition of douche mean "someone who doesn't contribute to the community."

I actually have a question for Taboo, Blockoman, Duck Invaders, etc. I can understand why you dislike me so much, as I can be a massive douchebag during DMs and stuff. However, I don't happen to understand the hatred towards my clan. It's a small, low profile, DMing clan that I have since marked idle. Just because you did not get accepted does not mean you should be so mad at it?
You rate how I am by how good at Dming.
I remember I was in your server and you said "0/10 remember?" Don't rate me on how bad I did, it's loving annoying.

Oh so Xang is that guy that is good at DMing in a building game, right?

I remember I was in your server and you said "0/10 remember?" Don't rate me on how bad I did, it's loving annoying.
thats why mosst of people hate him.
only his "clan" members dont hate him.

its a sandbox game with tools to build fight and drive

This is very cute and all, but I fail to see how you speak for all of the "mature users" on Blockland.
I don't have to speak for them. Just take a look.
Also, since when did the definition of douche mean "someone who doesn't contribute to the community."
I didn't say that's the definition.
I implied that your lack of contribution was caused by your douchebaggery.

We all know that Xang is a chauvinistic starfish who claims anyone who he kills in a DM is the worst DMer on Blockland. Nothing really new. I also find it funny that Xang seems to act like a generic bully. He goes around laughing at people's inferiorities and hops from DM to DM with his cronies, who are probably just idiots that hop on the bandwagon to seem cool. I sense a Napoleon Complex is involved as well, but who knows?

Yes, we rate you on how good you DM because we are a DMing clan.

Oh so Xang is that guy that is good at DMing in a building game, right?
Ouch. Good thing you can do other things than build in Blockland.

thats why mosst of people hate him.
only his "clan" members dont hate him.
Here we have the same problem. How do you know that "most of people" hate me? If you're using this thread as a source, it's not a very good one. There is obviously going to be bias on a drama thread about me.

I don't have to speak for them. Just take a look.
This doesn't make much sense. Are the people in this thread the "more mature users" of Blockland you were speaking of? If so, hahahahha.

I didn't say that's the definition.
I implied that your lack of contribution was caused by your douchebaggery.
I am having trouble connecting "douchebaggery" and "lack of contribution." The two don't seem to connect in any way. Just to put an example on my confusion: Bushido is one of the biggest douches I know, yet he has ARGUABLY contributed a good amount to the community. I really don't see the connection.

I am having trouble connecting "douchebaggery" and "lack of contribution." The two don't seem to connect in any way. Just to put an example on my confusion: Bushido is one of the biggest douches I know, yet he has ARGUABLY contributed a good amount to the community. I really don't see the connection.
Bushido isn't even much of a douche, and he contributes content for DMs, rather than adding functionality.
How about you tell me what you actually give to the community.

No need for the hostility; I do not think I have ever met you.
Oh don't worry, he's just bandwagoning to look cool.

Yes, we rate you on how good you DM because we are a DMing clan.
But I was at your server, which wasn't meant for your clan. You don't need to completely exclude me from everyone because I got a 0/10.
I made my base, which you cleared, and threatened to ban me.

Taboo, your dramas are always nicely laid out.
And Xang looks like a pretty mean guy

Bushido isn't even much of a douche, and he contributes content for DMs, rather than adding functionality.
Regardless of how much of a douche Bushido is, your connection is false due to the fact that people that contribute to the community can still be douches.

How about you tell me what you actually give to the community.
In earlier versions like v7 and v8 I used to teach people how to rocket jump and just overall DM better. On a more recent note (V10+) when I have a nice gap of free time, I usually host a server with either Fortwars or a TDM. Not sure if you would really consider that "contributing," but it gives something for people to do, and to get better.

Once Christmas break comes around, ORGY might organize a tournament and have some kind of reward.

Not massive contributions, but I don't think it's fair to call me someone who "contributes very little to the community."

But I was at your server, which wasn't meant for your clan. You don't need to completely exclude me from everyone because I got a 0/10.
I made my base, which you cleared, and threatened to ban me.
I cleared your base? I only clear bases if they are spam. But yes, I do remember bringing the whole 0/10 thing up. I will leave it behind from now on, if we see each other again.

Regardless of how much of a douche Bushido is, your connection is false due to the fact that people that contribute to the community can still be douches.
In earlier versions like v7 and v8 I used to teach people how to rocket jump and just overall DM better. On a more recent note (V10+) when I have a nice gap of free time, I usually host a server with either Fortwars or a TDM. Not sure if you would really consider that "contributing," but it gives something for people to do, and to get better.

Once Christmas break comes around, ORGY might organize a tournament and have some kind of reward.

Not massive contributions, but I don't think it's fair to call me someone who "contributes very little to the community."
I cleared your base? I only clear bases if they are spam. But yes, I do remember bringing the whole 0/10 thing up. I will leave it behind from now on, if we see each other again.
okay.
when you came to my server, i acted respectfully because I still wanted to get in the clan.
and I will admit, I still want to.
but, I'll leave that behind too.