Author Topic: Because calling new users alts is cool!  (Read 1886 times)

Yay, I guess i'm cool!

Well if we would've known you did this research and concluded 90% of people that make these topics aren't alts, we wouldn't do it.

Shaddupy Robo Noob.

I don't think Robo Noob will make any more alts, I've gotten 3 of his alts banned in the last month and the last time he got banned Badspot said if he does it any more he will revoke his keys.

Well if we would've known you did this research and concluded 90% of people that make these topics aren't alts, we wouldn't do it.
I'm pretty sure I said this:

"there's a 90% chance that the user will not be an alt"

this thread has irony written all over it's OP.
I fail to see any irony in the OP, please point it out

I can agree with Jacky with reputation put away for another day. Why don't people realize they will be spammed with messages such as "inb4alt", "Hi Plaz", or "Alt" in their "Hi, I'm new" topics?

I just realized Plaz gets enough attention simply browsing the forums while banned. So many plaz accusations.

OP's avatar = Star fox fox

LOLOLOLOL

I don't think Robo Noob will make any more alts, I've gotten 3 of his alts banned in the last month and the last time he got banned Badspot said if he does it any more he will revoke his keys.

Just joking about alts, citizen. Move along.

I'm pretty sure I said this:

"there's a 90% chance that the user will not be an alt"

90% chance means 90% of them will not be an alt....

ITT: Jacky points out the obvious while his nose makes it impossible for him to see what he's typing.

ITT: Jacky points out the obvious while his nose makes it impossible for him to see what he's typing.
Thanks for pointing out my Jew nose!

90% chance means 90% of them will not be an alt....
So you're saying that 90% of the threads I looked at were not made of alts?

And I'm saying that there's a 90% chance that the user is not going to be an alt?

Sounds very unequivalent.

So you're saying that 90% of the threads I looked at were not made of alts?

And I'm saying that there's a 90% chance that the user is not going to be an alt?

Sounds very unequivalent.

But yeah, that's your way of thought.