Author Topic: Christmas  (Read 1715 times)

Me too
For some reason
I like to have toast at midnight that day
Dunno why

I'm getting pure cash.
Good idea?

Sorry, New Vegas sucked ass.

I'm going to get an XBox 360 HD so that I can copy those games I rent! >:D
LOL UR SO COOL BUY THE DAMN GAMES YOU CHEAP forgetTARD

LOL UR SO COOL BUY THE DAMN GAMES YOU CHEAP forgetTARD
I never considered doing that, that's pretty smart :o

Why should I when I can get it cheaper? That's like saying " Hurr! This car dealer has a new car for 10,000!
But the same car at this car dealer has it for sale for 75,000! I wana get the more expensive one cause I can be cuul!!!1"

-.-


Who doesn't celebrate Christmas!? D:!


Who doesn't celebrate Christmas!? D:!
UR MOM LULEULEUELUELUEEUEUELUEUIEURI ELURKSELKFJALK

Who doesn't celebrate Christmas!? D:!
Bitter, broken, and lonely people.

Well, kid's should always celebrate Christmas! Unless their Jewish.