Author Topic: Drivers Ed/Miga's Rant 1+2  (Read 576 times)

Christ.

Today, I had Drivers Ed from 7 AM to 4 PM (9 hours). Keep in mind that this was on a Sunday, and I barely got over 4 hours of sleep. Anyway, yeah, I passed and all that, I can get my permit now, but there's some things which just loving piss me off.

#1: In-N-Out Burger
During lunch (which is an hour long), we were told that there was an In-N-Out burger that we could go to (along with a bunch of different restaurants and fast food places around). So, being unfamiliar with this part of town (Scottsdale), I decide to use Google Maps on my phone to try and find it. Bad loving choice. My phone gave the most complex directions ever, took me nearly 20 minutes to walk there, only to find out that it was right across the street the whole time. Halfway there, it starts raining. Anyway, I get there, and the place starts getting very crowded (after I order, mind you). So, I end up waiting for 20 minutes for my order, leaving me with 20 minutes left, making me have to grab my order and run back across the street so that I would have enough time to eat at the place where Drivers Ed is at, while it's still raining. So, after I get there, I finally bite into my delicious cheeseburger, and despite everything...

They left the sauce, which I absolutely hate, on. $6 and an hour lunch down the drain, no way to go back so they could correct my order.

#2: After Drivers Ed
So, I finally get home after the tedious day, thinking to myself that I can finally just enjoy what's left of this day. Wrong.

First thing I'm told to do is take out the trash, next, being forced to do a whole bunch of chores, doing things that could at least wait until tomorrow, when I don't have to go to a nine hour class, when I actually won't mind doing it, but no, it had to be done now. Honestly, this just pisses me off so badly.

This "Drivers Ed" class was supposed to be my "reward" for getting good grades too, which is absolutely laughable.

Discuss I guess.

This "Drivers Ed" class was supposed to be my "reward" for getting good grades too, which is absolutely laughable.
How is learning to drive and getting your permit not an awesome reward? :o

It isn't if you have a horrible day

How is learning to drive and getting your permit not an awesome reward? :o

I don't have my permit yet, I have to go to the MVD to get it.

It's not an awesome reward when you're bored to friggin' tears in a class longer than an entire school day on Sunday, not really learning anything except for drunk driving, almost ending up getting lost in Scottsdale, AZ because of your phone, and then having to do a whole bunch of stuff when I get home still.