Author Topic: Halo Pack  (Read 32039 times)

also i noticed that your magnum only uses one hand. on the game they still use 2 hands

yeah, don't worry i fixed it (the pics were sorta old), once i release, it will be all souped up and ready to go

bump

Even though i like halo, and other people do too, Stop loving bumping this. Your avatar is disturbing as hell. :u

Could you please release the magnum next?  So then people can have a TDM with at least one semi automatic weapon?

Could you please release the magnum next?  So then people can have a TDM with at least one semi automatic weapon?

I just use the revolver with the MA5C.

i'll try to get it done (the beta at least ;) ). btw, what would you guys think of me making the MA5C have 3 different variations:

One: Default, for the "just-want-to-use-it" types of players

Two: Armory Ready, The one you've seen me use, propped up and ready for anything

Three: Ground, For when you want a weapon for a fallen ally or just laying around waiting to be picked up

Every weapon will be equal to one another

what do ya think?

I dont care just hurry up and release the forgetin things then i will give you a  :cookie: And we will both be  :cookieMonster:

i like those but i would like to see some more new pictures of your weapons and model's and also the gravity hammer if its model is ready.

you have to admit, it is abit more noticeable...

In that case:

BUMP

if the AR is this good i wonder how good the next ones will be. also i noticed that your magnum only uses one hand. on the game they still use 2 hands

/facepalm