Poll

How would you rate this? (Remember, this WIP, so just because it doesn't look that good now doesn't mean it will always be that way)

Amazing
31 (46.3%)
Pretty good
22 (32.8%)
Just okay
2 (3%)
Needs improvement
3 (4.5%)
I dislike this
9 (13.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: [UGN] Starship: Seraph-Class Heavy Cruiser (WIP)  (Read 12714 times)

Well, that may not be the case.
i am under the impression that you got the name Seraph from Halo? Its a Covey fighter.... just makin sure you knew...
I named it after the biblical creature called the Seraph, a powerful angel with 6 wings, even looking at it's face is said to cause instant death.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before...And every time its a WIP. Because the original was never finished.
Am I mistaking this for something else?

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before...And every time its a WIP. Because the original was never finished.
Am I mistaking this for something else?
Nope.

You might be thinking of an ARES or BAN build or something similar, probably the Proeliator.

Did some work on the exterior. It's not much but at least i have not completely come to a halt during this process.

I will post pictures in a little while tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 12:29:58 AM by Plant »

Yes, absolutely yes. Although there have been many posts of starships, this i like more than the others. I can't put my mind to why though. Anyway very nice job.

Like: the grille ceilings.

Dislike: the rainbow doors.

Well see, I can tell by some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.

You sir, have never used photoshop.

i am under the impression that you got the name Seraph from Halo? Its a Covey fighter.... just makin sure you knew...
Your a cigarette for knowing that!!

Show us a real picture of the exterior

Show us a real picture of the exterior
If you don't beleive this ship is the actual thing, then come to my server and see for yourself if you are in doubt.

Also
Your a cigarette for knowing that!!
Get out.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:34:38 AM by Plant »

Dislike: the rainbow doors.
They are color-coded to determine which leads where, for example, red doors are elevators, while black ones deal with airlocks and such.

its all his i went to his server

I never said it wasnt real i just want to see what it looks like and i dont feel like coming to your server