Author Topic: Pink Geek's Jail Break Server: Omg prizner frekil!  (Read 3042 times)

>Jail RP
>Find sword in bin

Totally realistic
Legos/Blockos are completely realistic.

Any JailRP that has weapons of easy reach to the prisoners is bad.
Which is most of them.

Any JailRP that has weapons of easy reach to the prisoners is bad.
Which is most of them.

My Jail RP had a LOT of weapons as a downside.

The good thing about my jail RPs is I would wtahc the kail very carefully, and since it was small, it was easy to catch freekillers.

I've now realized how bad Jail RPs are.

Yeah, and somebody on one Jail RP kicked me for freekilling. I didn't, and the reason why I did kill was because somebody was near a place with weapons, and the spot was hella near the gate to freedom. Then somebody kicked me (probably him or the dumbforget admin). I then went back in the Jail RP saying I didn't freekill. I then got banned. Why? When I read the reason, it said "DONT SAY BAD WORDS !!!!". I said a cuss word, "bullstuff", before I was banned for saying the word "forget" first of all. Second, I don't know why people do stuff like that, unless they are a Robloxian, or a total handicap. Blockland is nowhere near a children's game. Hell, you can even disable the censor filter! Third, it said NOWHERE in the rules about cussing/foul language. Blockland is getting full of loving nooby admins who don't know a stuff about actual grammar, and are total idiots, who hire all the wrong people (usually their nooby friends), who make the server even worse, by being stuffty admins, as well. It's loving ridiculous, and unnecessary.

bump
too easy
On prisoners, Beat it 4 times in row in less than 5 minutes.
He asks if it's too easy
I said yes
get banned for having opinion

I never understood Jail RPs, especially this one. The prisoners have to get out a door that requires a key to open. Guards can get keys. The only way to get a key is to have a guard give it to you. But the guards win when none of the prisoners escape. So why would anyone even bother giving the prisoners a key?
some times guards go outside, just follow one and punch him to death as the door opens, run to the end and jump to safety.

Yeah, and somebody on one Jail RP kicked me for freekilling. I didn't, and the reason why I did kill was because somebody was near a place with weapons, and the spot was hella near the gate to freedom. Then somebody kicked me (probably him or the dumbforget admin). I then went back in the Jail RP saying I didn't freekill. I then got banned. Why? When I read the reason, it said "DONT SAY BAD WORDS !!!!". I said a cuss word, "bullstuff", before I was banned for saying the word "forget" first of all. Second, I don't know why people do stuff like that, unless they are a Robloxian, or a total handicap. Blockland is nowhere near a children's game. Hell, you can even disable the censor filter! Third, it said NOWHERE in the rules about cussing/foul language. Blockland is getting full of loving nooby admins who don't know a stuff about actual grammar, and are total idiots, who hire all the wrong people (usually their nooby friends), who make the server even worse, by being stuffty admins, as well. It's loving ridiculous, and unnecessary.
Your are such an idiot.
The rules clearly state that you cannot say bad words :u

Your are such an idiot.
The rules clearly state that you cannot say bad words :u
Avoid any servers with censorship rules.