Mail Bag: Paedophiles! Incest! Rape!

Author Topic: Mail Bag: Paedophiles! Incest! Rape!  (Read 51032 times)

Darn, I'm usually on servers doing the same stuff! I missed my chance at e-fame. :(

Darn, I'm usually on servers doing the same stuff! I missed my chance at e-fame. :(

Actually, I had just said that at a server.  Skill4Life happened to inform me about this and linked me to the thread.  Before reading the entire OP and seeing the linked post, however, I automatically thought "Oh god Otis at Kalphiters."

Better luck next time.

Last time I checked, a parent has the ability to disable chat.

Last time I checked, a parent has the ability to disable chat.
EDIT: Or hide rather. It still goes on.

I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Congratulations, you have officialy failed the internet.

I visited the server when "rian168" was there and the kid was quite the troll himself. When asked to present images of his mother's breasts, he decided to post the first image he found through Google images. He was also quite happy bragging about his mother's design firm. I have little sympathy for him and I can appreciate why Tony and the others decided to have some fun with him.

You could mention that the chat can be disabled, but I doubt Rian would want to play anymore after that. It is a 3D-building-chatroom you know.

Damn, so many paranoid parents on the internet.
Still this was funny hahaha

Does she think you still live in Virginia?
Judging by the email, yes, she does.

Yes she lives in virginia. That's why she works at a british design firm.

God you're thick.

The funny thing is it is other users around the age of 10 that are harassing her 10 year old, and she considers them child enthusiasts.

Yes she lives in virginia. That's why she works at a british design firm.

God you're thick.
I'm guessing you can't read.

FAQ much lady?
Badspot even put something up on the FAQ about disabling chat.

FAQ much lady?
Badspot even put something up on the FAQ about disabling chat.
I cant edit :C
so double toast.
copy pasted from Blockland Site.
A:
To disable the chat:

* Start the game
    * Click "options"
    * Select the "Advanced" tab
    * Scroll down until you see the value for "Chat line time (Milliseconds)" under Gui Options
    * Set this value to 0
    * Click "Done"

come on everyone, whos up for a mass worldwide incest orgie?