Author Topic: Mail Bag: Paedophiles! Incest! Rape!  (Read 51384 times)

Not to shine Badspot's shoes, but this is pretty great.

i like how the first you hear from her, her first sentence is a threat to badspot lol. then she goes on telling him what she expects him to do, as if all is now justified and badspot should be in fear.

she should learn to internet lol.

1) being a paedophile isn't illegal, that she was implying was illegal.

2) person :A: speaking about loveual content to person :B: does not label person :A: as a paedophile.
(in fact, you cant legally call a person a paedophile, until a court has declared that person as one) person :A: could counter suit this mother for slander lol.

This lady is mentally handicapped. So what if we say the word "rape" or "snake"
Deal with it.

i like how the first you hear from her, her first sentence is a threat to badspot lol. then she goes on telling him what she expects him to do, as if all is now justified and badspot should be in fear.

she should learn to internet lol.

1) being a paedophile isn't illegal, that she was implying was illegal.

2) person :A: speaking about loveual content to person :B: does not label person :A: as a paedophile.
(in fact, you cant legally call a person a paedophile, until a court has declared that person as one) person :A: could counter suit this mother for slander lol.

she thinks she is the righteous internet savior jesus or something

Oh yeah, she's definitely white, overprotective...
Blonde.

This is hilarious Badspot.

har-de-har.

Wimmin on the internet.

you die in the end
YOU RUINED THE MOVIE WITH A SPOILER, YOU MUST BE BANNED.

On topic: Wait till she finds other stuff in the internet Ehem GooshGoosh Ehem

Imagine if she saw Resetti's posts.

The autistic comment was a little... off... but I agree, she's pretty stupid. If you want to shield your children from any possible exposure to anything you might consider bad... don't let them on the computer.

don't eat because you might choke

The autistic comment was funny.