Author Topic: What are you doing for Thanksgiving?  (Read 1325 times)

Title says all. Is it staying home on the Blockland Forums watching the people post their Off-Topic threads? Or is it stuffing your face full of things that would most certainly make you gain 200 pounds?

I am going to celebrate my mother's birthday today at noon (she is still sleeping from work last night). We were going to have relatives over but my mom's work schedule denied it (3 days before Thanksgiving and no time to make anything for a feast WTF). So now we are going to have cake and go to a buffet. Not the best Thanksgiving I've had but it is her birthday.

Making out with my girlfriend in a tree at 10:00 at night.

I am serious about that too but, I am having my gf's parents and bro, their grandma, and her dad's brother.  Me and her bro are going into my room which is now a man cave, play worms 3D, and star wars battlefront 2, go outside and make man calls, and then eat.
MAN CAVE!!!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

fugu.

Making out with my girlfriend in a tree at 10:00 at night.

Need I tell you how much you suck?

Need I tell you how much you suck?

Need I ask the same question to you?

Staying home. My grandma got sick so we can't visit her. D:

I'm staying home to i let people come to me

Staying home. My grandma got sick so we can't visit her. D:
Boo hoo for you, to me, thats luchky. I got to go over to my loving cousins house for thanksgiving.

Boo hoo for you, to me, thats luchky. I got to go over to my loving cousins house for thanksgiving.
Is it really? She's 80, her husband died. D: I want to go to her house but she called saying she puked.

Is it really? She's 80, her husband died. D: I want to go to her house but she called saying she puked.
My cousins are girls, and we hate each other like stuff, & my grandmoher cant remeber stuff.

Funeral. My little cousin died from some brain tumor. :c

My cousins are girls, and we hate each other like stuff, & my grandmoher cant remeber stuff.
Make yourself puke to stay home. :/

Homework; Chemistry yey.

I'm at my stepgrandmother's son's house right now for thanksgiving. Leaving on Saturday morning.

family is coming over to my house for a change instead of us going all to my Uncle's