TSC Security monitor

Author Topic: TSC Security monitor  (Read 6594 times)

My first official build!

The TSC Security monitor!

Never again can noobs or blockheads sneak into and screw up your builds, with this revolutionary build,
you can use the 15 different camera bricks to ensure your whole build is protected! All details about this build
are listed below along with a download!

About:

This build uses the setPlayerCamera event to allow you to see what a security camera would see. This
build also has several consoles which as of yet have no events, but the were made like that for a reason,
to allow users like you to add their own custom functions and events. This build includes one all purpose security monitor station and 15 color coded "camera" bricks.

Tech Specs
- 3x5 Screen composed of 2x2 Cubes (Non-print type)
- 2x2 cubes color coded for easy camera usage
- Four 25° Print ramp "consoles" for custom event use
- Two 45° Print ramp "consoles" again for custom event use
-15 color coded "camera 1x1x1 window bricks

How Does it work?
As mentioned at the top of the topic, this build works by utilizing the setPlayerCamera event.
This build may look weird because of the colored cameras/screens, but they are colored like that because
this build is color coded. I made it this way for the "blockheads" who use it can identify which screen views which camera, now for those of you who are expert builders and eventers, you may recolor both cameras and screens to your liking, just be sure to have a way of identifying which screen views which camera for easy event modding.
This build is very simple to use, first identify the color of the camera you wish to view, then click on the screen of the same color, you will then view what the "camera" sees. The default setting for the camera bricks for this build allows viewing in the north direction, and allows no movement.

Screen-shots of the build

The Main Console:

The "camera" bricks (top view):

The whole build:

Requirements List (Links included)
-Chrono's Camera Events
-2x cube brick pack
-One random brick pack
-Ramp print brick pack
-Window brick pack
-Yukis odd brick pack
-Jaydee's Tile brick pack

Download:
Download Here

Install to C:/Program Files/Blockland/Saves/Slate for windows and HD > Applications > Blockland > Saves > Slate
for mac's

Instructions for use:
1. Find the color of the camera you wish to view
2. Click on the screen corresponding to the color of the camera to view it.

Usage  Agreement (READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING)

I am giving you (the other users) permission to modify this save, but, if this save is modified and used in any sever or blockland video, you MUST give credit to me (for making the build) and to the various creators of the addons i use, YOU CANNOT CLAIM THIS BUILD AS YOUR OWN!! If you see this build anywhere else, even if it is modified, IT IS STOLEN, AND THE HOST OF THE SERVER (OR TOPIC CREATOR) MUST BE REPORTED FOR THEFT AND UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF MY BUILDS!! I DO NOT TOLERATE THEFT AND PLAGIARISM OF MY WORK!

Other than that, as long as you follow the rules of my Usage agreement, the build is free to use as you wish.

Crediting Information
-Camera events made by Chrono
-2x cube pack made by El Dorito
-One random brick pack, Ramp print bricks made by FART and King Tinks
-Window brick pack made by Tophius
-Odd brick pack made by Yuki
-Tile bricks made by Jaydee

I give credit to all of the blockland users listed above.
I also DO NOT take ANY credit for the above addons

Final Information
Please give  ratings in the form of x/10,
DO NOT flame or post negative reply's or i WILL report you!
Constructive Criticism accepted,
Other Criticism NOT accepted.

and with that....

ENJOY!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:09:00 PM by torak11 »

Sorry for the double post,

I forgot something:

Please ignore the attachment, i accidentally added it and couldn't remove it.

So, you basically made something that can be made in like five minutes?

EDIT:
Copyright information
-Camera events© Chrono
-2x cube pack© El Dorito
-One random brick pack, Ramp print bricks© FART and King Tinks
-Window brick pack© Tophius
-Odd brick pack© Yuki
-Tile bricks© Jaydee
They are not copyrighted.

Ya, you get credit for having the idea (Though, this was done before) but anyone can just come and use it...

Its like if I make mine from scratch and has nothing to do with ur build yet im going to get reported for copying the same idea? Screw you?

So, you basically made something that can be made in like five minutes?

EDIT:They are not copyrighted.
Just by creating something you automatically copyright it.

Just by creating something you automatically copyright it.
It doesn't work like that. Copyrighting characters, ideas, and stories require you to pay. If you don't pay, you don't have it copyrighted. Know what, Google/Bing it.
If they were copyrighted, nobody in the real world wouldn't be able to make a lego part set called 2x cube pack, etc.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 11:23:32 AM by Kobewarrior »

Uhh... anybody with basic event knowledge can do this.

Because its not on a baseplate.

builds don't always need baseplates, especially if they are small builds like mine is.

This is your first build, and you already figured out, and downloaded camera events?
I think not.

This is your first build, and you already figured out, and downloaded camera events?
I think not.

shows what you know, I've actually had blockland for a while (V15 to present) but i haven't shared my creations until now.

Obviously, none of you took the time to read badspots post about not being negative.

Don't take them seriously. Darksnow is a butthurt idiot that left and the doctor can't build for stuff and is probably jealous. The rest of them are starfishs that bully new people over the internet because they get put down to often at school.

It's a nice build, but I suggest putting it on a baseplate.