Author Topic: Ping Lister  (Read 1434 times)

A little gui you can open that lists everyone's ping in the server.

Yes, I might make this when I get better at torque.

i say its bad idea cause i  know what causes lag its ppl pings if we have this then ppl will be kicking each other for high ping

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
WTF

i say its bad idea cause i  know what causes lag its ppl pings if we have this then ppl will be kicking each other for high ping

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
WTF
I already kick people for causing lag.
Kicking people because they lag isn't a bad thing.
Sorry if you personally have stuff internet.

i do have wifi which is gay

It's impossible to kill laggy people, and Torque is absolutely horrible at handling lagged-out clients.

WTF
That's a perfectly good reason to kick someone...

at least now we'll know who it is instead of just having to guess and ban random people

It's impossible to kill laggy people, and Torque is absolutely horrible at handling lagged-out clients.
So it seems that Torque isn't good at anything. :c
I wonder why Badspot choose Torque, was he best at its type of script?

So it seems that Torque isn't good at anything. :c
I wonder why Badspot choose Torque, was he best at its type of script?
It was the cheapest, well, one of the cheapest.
He didn't want to have the need to pay 750,000$ for an engine.
(torque is about 1000$ I think)

I really like this and have been wanting it for about half a year.

I have a /ping command that shows ping in chat, nothing fancy like a GUI, but it could work until someone else does a GUI
Players can "/ping self" to see their own ping, or "/ping <player>" to see another player's ping
Super Admins can "/ping" to list all players' ping for all players to see.
I made it a few years ago, and now that I look back at it, I would have coded it differently now, but it works just fine.

Give me a few minutes and I'll find it, take it from the bunch of add-ons that I have it packaged with, repackage it, and upload it.

EDIT : Download
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 11:58:48 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I have a /ping command that shows ping in chat, nothing fancy like a GUI, but it could work until someone else does a GUI
Players can "/ping self" to see their own ping, or "/ping <player>" to see another player's ping
Super Admins can "/ping" to list all players' ping for all players to see.
I made it a few years ago, and now that I look back at it, I would have coded it differently now, but it works just fine.

Give me a few minutes and I'll find it, take it from the bunch of add-ons that I have it packaged with, repackage it, and upload it.

EDIT : Download

wouldve been better if it was source engine type pings when u look at scores

wouldve been better if it was source engine type pings when u look at scores

What?