Author Topic: Noob launcher looks weird in Retail Blockland  (Read 7753 times)

Model a blocko weapon, don't rip off other people's work. That's what he means.
Huh? I made it, do how am i ripping off others?

And Spation is just confusing me with that "Shaper - Milkshape - Win." thing, -.- Retail is so confusing...
^ I agree. It was easier to port in RTB.
^ I agree. It was easier to port in RTB.
I don't concur! Retail is so much easer to mod. :Z
Masterlegodude and Oxcorp are saying that modding retail is hard, but stevey1000 said he doesn't concur, and if concur means agree, then it would translate into I don't agree.

Whats the ":Z" then? That some kinda unsure smiley?

nice gun and yes..why are you wearings a female bodys?

you copy tails

seriously, the last pics I saw of retail before it came out contained minifigs with arms and legs.  It doesn't make sense.

Why is your noob launcher blue?

Its not blue

seriously, the last pics I saw of retail before it came out contained minifigs with arms and legs.  It doesn't make sense.
Those are progressing pics you probably seen, cause the studs were circle and has i think had text on it, but badspot had to change all of that cause of copywrite problems

That correct? I'm not so sure :P

It was a joke. I was calling you a noob launcher. You killed it.

:'(

Those are progressing pics you probably seen, cause the studs were circle and has i think had text on it, but badspot had to change all of that cause of copywrite problems

The arms and legs were not changed because of the stud copyright thing. 

I dunno then, i never played Retail Beta when they had legs and arms... :/

The arms and legs were not changed because of the stud copyright thing. 

Badspot got rid of the arms and legs to prevent it from looking too much like the lego minifig.