Author Topic: Truce's SUPER CUL SALVAGE MODE  (Read 9844 times)

New drama:
Drak literaly took all the weapons and make a tower up in the air. When people tried to get up there he just kills them. Also whoever he sees anywhere he kills. He destroyed my base I was working on. He ruined the whole forgetin server. This game is fun when we get to have weapons. And not be hoarded by some little bastard that sits on blockland all day.

tl;dr
rage about how the game is unfair

That server is fun, and when I cant freakin do anything and get killed all the time. Why wouldn't I complain?

That server is fun, and when I cant freakin do anything and get killed all the time. Why wouldn't I complain?
wasn't necessarily talking about you

i didnt read yours

i only read the OP  :cookieMonster:

I sold peelz,owned attacking noobs with my hammer,and join Lod Tony's gang of not so merry men. c:

I sold peelz,owned attacking noobs with my hammer,and join Lod Tony's gang of not so merry men. c:
with just a hammer and a bag of doritos

"because i enjoy getting my base destroyed and getting killed every few seconds"

"because i enjoy getting my base destroyed and getting killed every few seconds"
im sure you do

"because being the victom is  better than building an empire"

tl;dr
rage about how the game is unfair
It seems quite reasonable to 'rage' about this seeing how it's players against players.

It seems quite reasonable to 'rage' about this seeing how it's players against players.

it's still just a game

New drama:
Drak literaly took all the weapons and make a tower up in the air. When people tried to get up there he just kills them. Also whoever he sees anywhere he kills. He destroyed my base I was working on. He ruined the whole forgetin server. This game is fun when we get to have weapons. And not be hoarded by some little bastard that sits on blockland all day.
I love how you're singling out me for some reason when the builders of the airbase are Ronin and Tony.

it's still just a game

The mod creators want people to kiss their boots. (Yes they do...)
When their content is abusable and broken, they must fix it.

"Its just a game" additude would keep everything we ever played at some shiity early boring version.
If you want respect as an adon maker, then you are responsible for upkeeping it.

Im singling you out because you kill me every second you see me unlike them, and you destroyed my base and is part of the airbase.

The mod creators want people to kiss their boots. (Yes they do...)
When their content is abusable and broken, they must fix it.

"Its just a game" additude would keep everything we ever played at some shiity early boring version.
If you want respect as an adon maker, then you are responsible for upkeeping it.
i dont want anyone to kiss my boots
and also what