Author Topic: Survivor Base  (Read 17651 times)

Wait, what do you mean by both? I only see one build here? ;s
A link to Bluzone save and this if its done

How many bricks?

Not too sure but it's around 11k. A few of those aren't even rendered, as I needed bricks to form an invisible barrier around the walls :s
Still, I didn't want to go much over 10k and none the less reached it.

A link to Bluzone save and this if its done

I've lost the save for the original Bluzone :(
Also, I don't want to hand out a save for this- although it is finished. If you want to see it you are welcome to come to my server and have a look!

Not too sure but it's around 11k. A few of those aren't even rendered, as I needed bricks to form an invisible barrier around the walls :s
Still, I didn't want to go much over 10k and none the less reached it.

I've lost the save for the original Bluzone :(
Also, I don't want to hand out a save for this- although it is finished. If you want to see it you are welcome to come to my server and have a look!
How did you lose the save?

Use Squideey's Brick Textures, they'll make it even better by eliminating the brick "shine".

How did you lose the save?

New computer, didn't transfer Blockland.

Use Squideey's Brick Textures, they'll make it even better by eliminating the brick "shine".

Thanks, I'll look into that ;D

How many bricks?

Just did a brick count, it's 10775 bricks.

Can't wait to start playing. You shouldn't take a bunch of people, like maybe 10 or 12. Oh and no stupid people.

You don't need to spam the hell out of wood boxes, other than that it's pretty good.

You don't need to spam the hell out of wood boxes, other than that it's pretty good.

True, haha. Any suggestions on what else I could place around?

Not true. Or at least with some it's fine, because it looks good, IMO.

Oh, and:
Wooohoo, it's coming back!
I don't want too much deathmatching elements though. The thing the the Bluzone was the teamwork.

i need ammo to protect my vodka! (COD black ops)

Are you planning to resurrect the "Bluzone" in a way? I'd be glad to see that.

you could rename it Back to the BluZone if you do remake it sept it would be Bombed by the military?