Author Topic: READ FIRST!  (Read 2201 times)

RTB IS NOT THE ORIGINAL BLOCKLAND! V0002 IS! RTB IS A MOD FOR V0002! STOP SAYING THAT YOU NEED A CERTAIN FEATURE FROM RTB "BACK" FROM THE ORIGINAL BLOCKLAND!

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Badspot

• Administrator
Also stop asking for stupid stuff from rtb like the editor wand or the "freeze" button that were just hacks to get around the limitations of v0002. 

Also stop asking for stupid ice cream from rtb like the editor wand or the "freeze" button that were just hacks to get around the limitations of v0002. 

Can i ask for stupid things like the ability to change the jet force still?

Yo we need build through bricks, floating bricks, and Editor Wand back!

I don't want to have a challenge or have to think about what I build!!!!!1!

Otis!  *shakes head disapprovingly*

I am perfectly happy with what this dosen't and does have.

Yo we need build through bricks, floating bricks, and Editor Wand back!

I don't want to have a challenge or have to think about what I build!!!!!1!
OMFG shut up..the editor wand wont work with new bricks becuase of the way they are made!
mocheeze and badspot both siad that (mocheeze im sure of said it)

He was being sarcastic...

RTB has no plan on disabling the brick limitations. Sorry.

The way you phrase that is fundamentally wrong. Nothing is "disabled", it's just not enabled. Like I said, we can't do anything with EW because of the new brick format. And frankly we're not interested in trying to ruin Blockland with something like that again. It's not "disabling" limitations because the limitations aren't "imposed" to begin with.

i already knew this................. i played the VERY first one...

im not happy. i want to turn OFF jets all the way.

regardless if they joined a team or not

Badspot

• Administrator
im not happy. i want to turn OFF jets all the way.

regardless if they joined a team or not
make an add-on that over-rides the default player datablock

other stuff
People have forgotten that the whole reason for floating bricks was the bug in v2 that caused the brick connection tree to mess up and destroy whole buildings.  It was just a work around for a bug.  The bug is gone, so is the work around. 

i think that bringing the RTB  EW into the retail BL would ruin everything, and ruin the point of BL. i dont think Badspot left anything good out of the retail BL.