Author Topic: Getting out of the Bedroom...?  (Read 4233 times)

E_net4, you're a moron, just use the jetpack and ram your Blockhead into it. You won't dye and you'll break it.

I also want to get out of the bedroom, but I think there's an error in my game, because every time I do the Alt+F4 trick it immediately exits! Can anybody tell me what's wrong?!

I didn't lol. I didn't laugh. I didn't think that you'd do it after you learn that alt + f4 exits a window.

E_net4, you're a moron, just use the jetpack and ram your Blockhead into it. You won't dye and you'll break it.
Otis, YOU'RE a moron!
There is actually no source of information about it!

Well it seems you tried nothing to find your solution, you just cried for help here first.

Netster (E_net4 for those who won't get it otherwise) here seems a bit like Lorddeathrage in this comic strip, don'tcha think? ;P

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070205

I also want to get out of the bedroom, but I think there's an error in my game, because every time I do the Alt+F4 trick it immediately exits! Can anybody tell me what's wrong?!

I didn't lol. I didn't laugh. I didn't think that you'd do it after you learn that alt + f4 exits a window.

* Terror smacks head

Jookia you fool, she (if she is a she) was being sarcastic.

I can't find a way to get out of the bedroom
Note: I don't know how to remove the windows.

turn the handle on your door then pull

and you will need a screwdriver for the windows

Uhh... lol?

whats going on in this topic?, did he even try ramming his blockdude into the window?
thats how you break it.

YES! I did try it after I posted this.
Quote from: I
Sounds stupid, but ok. :cookieMonster:

And, you fools, you have acted extremely impolite by telling such lies about the game!
1. There is NOTHING in the manual about the bedroom and the window's glass!
Quote from: Otis
Well it seems you tried nothing to find your solution, you just cried for help here first.
Wrong.
And anyway, this forum exists to solve problems, right?!?
And now there's nothing much to say. GAL

Dude, you take things WAAAY too seriously. Just effin' fly at the glassy bits of the windows at high speed, or if you can't be arsed to gather enough speed, get the Hookshot Add-On and use it on the aforementioned glassy bits.

Also:
1. Well, DUH. There's nothing in the manual about the hidden places of the map, EITHER. THEY'RE JUST THINGS IN A MAP.
2. Dude, it DOES seem like how Otis said. :| Besides, if you want help, you should probably act a *bit* more mature and not lash out at your helpers so much.

Dude, you take things WAAAY too seriously. Just effin' fly at the glassy bits of the windows at high speed, or if you can't be arsed to gather enough speed, get the Hookshot Add-On and use it on the aforementioned glassy bits.
Also:
1. Well, DUH. There's nothing in the manual about the hidden places of the map, EITHER. THEY'RE JUST THINGS IN A MAP.
2. Dude, it DOES seem like how Otis said. :| Besides, if you want help, you should probably act a *bit* more mature and not lash out at your helpers so much.
I'm Sorry??
Where did I act immature? Certainly not the 1st post in here.
And don't you think they shouldn't be saying stupid stuff like "Press Alt+F4".
Also, I did not make an order to tell me about it when I created this topic, I just would like to know how to break the freaking glass and those are the answers! No cookies for you.

Also:
I'm Sorry??
Where did I act immature? Certainly not the 1st post in here.
And don't you think they shouldn't be saying stupid stuff like "Press Alt+F4".
Also, I did not make an order to tell me about it when I created this topic, I just would like to know how to break the freaking glass and those are the answers! No cookies for you.
You acted immature when you lashed out at your helpers. Also, pressing Alt + F4 indeed DOES get you out of the bedroom by getting you out of the game itself. :P

And I know you didn't order these people to help you (which would be quite impossible), but even when they DID offer you the help you were looking for, you simply lashed out at them, saying that they are somehow incorrect. :|

I just said it sounded stupid, not that it wasn't. You aren't understanding the situation.
Let's stop being offtopic.

* Terror smacks head

Jookia you fool, she (if she is a she) was being sarcastic.
Haha, I'm a guy. Just pretending to be a girl to confuse people.

No, actually, I am a girl.