Author Topic: BLOKO Blupo  (Read 11106 times)

Poorly made......3/10

LOL!!!! 9/10!

10/10
loving Awesome.

At first I thought you created larger scale bricks but then I noticed your skilled work. Very nice!

Not that hard to make, but one of the most original and creative builds i've ever seen on blockland.
Keep up the awesome work man, and don't let people steal your builds. :D

Thanks! I think that next time when someone might ask me for the save of my builds, I'll just PM it to those who I feel are trust worthy.

I never really thought about it, but now I kind of feel responsible for your save getting publicly ganked. Sorry bro. :/ I'll make it up to you somehow. :)

Very nice! Creative and excellently executed, 10/10.

Now made with all natural arsenic.

I never really thought about it, but now I kind of feel responsible for your save getting publicly ganked. Sorry bro. :/ I'll make it up to you somehow. :)

Don't worry about it man, I know that it wasn't your intention for that to happen. I didn't expect it either, at worst I just thought that some odd one or two people might put it up on thier server and try convice a few uninformed people that it's theirs. Although the best half half of this forum knows who the real owner is. I didn't think that anyone would blatantly put up a slightly moddified version in the gallery.

this is why i will never let people look at my builds in my server again.
screenshots suck compared. but this ice cream happens.

hours and weeks of work, THOUSANDS of bricks. = other asshat making a mockery of it, claiming its stature

theres some pride in hard work and credit, even if it does sound imature to some of you

im taking caution now with my new HUGE project

I really hope no one has claimed any of my builds as their own.

I don't steal. Never thought of it. I know somebody who used your shell though. (Kheyre)

Bones4

I've heard rumors of people claiming Titanic...    wtf?!

yesterday someone stole my feburary bus pass