Author Topic: Taking Vehicle Suggestions  (Read 134096 times)

Oh God, it's a Smart Dumb Car...
 We need some Tron vehicles.
THIS
IS
YES.

Edit: King of 69
(Oh yeah.)

Any Suggestion on what type of Helicopter?
Transport or Attack? Etc, thats the type of info I need.
Transport AND attack. like the russian MI-8.

I would like a bus vehicle that won't fail like the other one.

Is that possible? if it is, then make it, and tell me.

A hamster
youre allowed to post AIs?
of so, then i want MAAARS:

we need a dragon a helicopter a bathtub car a giant robot! AND IM RIGHT WE NEED A  :cookieMonster: CAR AND A  :panda: CAR or a  :cookie: just that if you want

we need a dragon a helicopter a bathtub car a giant robot! AND IM RIGHT WE NEED A  :cookieMonster: CAR AND A  :panda: CAR or a  :cookie: just that if you want

Bumper.

Starting to get the urge to make something but I still haven't seen a decent suggestion yet.
I know a a mega big jet with mini gun rls and small connons.

Hmm..
Stationary bathtub. Just yes.

A wwII divebomber.Press space  to bomb and click2shoot.It has oncollidecrash.Please make this.Thanks!

how about... a... VIRGO

why not a spaceship? we dont have one, i mean we have the space shuttle but its stuff, prefferably the saturn 1 plox :3

I would like a bus vehicle that won't fail like the other one.

Is that possible? if it is, then make it, and tell me.

Can anyone make this please? If so, then quote this message.

And I also agree with Mr. Poodles, I would also like a spaceship, like an actual one.

How about the puddle jumper from stargate atlantis

I think Blockland needs a saddle tank engine. You know, those small little trains such as in Thomas the tank engine. W/o face :L.   :cookieMonster: