Author Topic: Rotating and resizing in mission editor  (Read 1647 times)

Okay so a while ago I saw a video that this person was on misson mission editor in blockland, and he was rotating & resizing the bedroom. I think you had to hold a key down or something. I need to know what key it is.

Help would be appreciated.

Resizing objects in Mission Editor is simple.

Go to Window>World Editor Inspector and click on the object. Then simply go to Transform>scale> and set it to your liking.

In the ("_" "_" "_") for the scale, the first number represents the x axis, the second the y axis, and the third the z axis. Therefore, by making it ("0.1" "0.1" "10") you are making an extremely thin and tall tree.

The same can be done with the rotation of the object, but for the position it is easiest to use the x, y, and z axises to drag it around instead of messing with numbers.

This was taken directly from my old tutorial.

Hes not talking about that.

When useing the y,x and z axis, hold down alt. it will tilt the Bedroom however you want.

Hes not talking about that.

When useing the y,x and z axis, hold down alt. it will tilt the Bedroom however you want.

Same thing there.

Actily... ive pretty mutch got my hand on Mission Editor, however i DO not still know how to rotate item...i know how to resize them thats simple. (same  Scale as if you were using Fooly Coolry Comands to Resize it Eg. 1 4 1 2?)