Author Topic: SteamPunk Story Part 1  (Read 1746 times)

I probably won't post anymore unless i can get some serious feedback but here's the link
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/ariondarkfire/663256/

To me it was just a block of words.

Yes.
Paragraphs are important.

They're there, it's just that the spacing is off. See where the sentence ends and there is a space? That is the end of a paragraph.

This is Blockland forums, therefore I am not going to take these reviews harshly. I will go through and space the paragraphs more than they need to be so you can definitely tell that they are paragraphs. Are we all happy now?

Today William was supposed to go to his dead grandfathers house and clean it out. Usually William would have walked walked, but today he decided to take an automobile. Automobiles were also new and a lot safer than grandpa's giant monstrous Airships. Grandfather never wanted to talk about the automobiles.

hmm...

if you don't see any problems with this then you will absolutely love love his story

This is Blockland forums, therefore I am not going to take these reviews harshly. I will go through and space the paragraphs more than they need to be so you can definitely tell that they are paragraphs. Are we all happy now?

So I guess there aren't any people here with good taste in literature? Trust me, if this website has anyone with any talent at all in writing their reviews will rape your ass.

Terrible story. Just terrible. Please you make Steampunk cry go write about puppies.

Terrible story. Just terrible. Please you make Steampunk cry go write about puppies.

I love you