Author Topic: Leet is free killing on diggys  (Read 2662 times)

Leetzero is freekilling with a flamethrower on Diggys.It is very annoying and im sick of being killed.Heres some things i heard. "Leet if you fight with a flame thrower you cant fight". Post what you think of this bad comments or spamming on this forum is well....you know.Mean.

Leetzero is freekilling with a flamethrower on Diggys.It is very annoying and im sick of being killed.Heres some things i heard. "Leet if you fight with a flame thrower you cant fight". Post what you think of this bad comments or spamming on this forum is well....you know.Mean.
You can't put freekilling and CityRP together.

Stupid diggy wont enforce anything on the server, and leetzero is just running around, everyone has to be a fire fighter just to stop a single building from being burned to the ground. He steals his victims money, then when he actually does die, he just goes and buy yet another flame thrower.

Once again, there's no land to buy on that server!

Lets rephrase diggy is killing everybody with a flamethrower on diggys

Paul you can cause you probibly kill for usless reasons to

"Somebody killed me in a video game!? MUST MAKE DRAMA!"

Diggy's RP is terrible. There's no lots, there's nothing to do but kill, or police. For killing you get locked up in jail, and the tick times are 10 minutes. So if you get locked up for 6 ticks, that's a whole hour in jail right there. If you're a police officer people try to kill you. It's just all messed up. Like most CityRPs. People will go around killing, because it's a CityRP, a really stuffty gamemode 3/4 of the time.

Diggy's RP is terrible. There's no lots, there's nothing to do but kill, or police. For killing you get locked up in jail, and the tick times are 10 minutes. So if you get locked up for 6 ticks, that's a whole hour in jail right there. If you're a police officer people try to kill you. It's just all messed up. Like most CityRPs. People will go around killing, because it's a CityRP, a really stuffty gamemode 3/4 of the time.
QFT

Freekilling is just what it is. Getting free kills because it's not breaking rules.
If 'freekilling' breaks rules, then the host is hosting wrong.

On top of this, he refuses to fix bugs that would take me seconds to do, and refuses to reimburse you for the loss that shouldn't have happened.

I am lazy to use imageshack.
Demerits ftw.

At least I have my own drama topic.

But, you are a idiot, if you think anyone will really give a stuff. Diggy will implement flame ammo, and why do you give a stuff anyway, it's beta. Rules aren't even enforced 100%.

Well it still puts a very big gap in your popularity. If being idiotic and killing everybody is your definition of cool. Then your wrong...