Author Topic: Thor, God of Thunder  (Read 1614 times)

I will be posting individual topics of larger, more time consuming pieces instead of short, one minute ones in my art thread as it has become a bit of a request thread. I will still do some requests via PM.

Here's something I drew up this evening. Working with shading and perspective:

Perhaps I can develop this more with some criticism from experienced artists.

Nice!
Holy stuff that is sweet
Thanks! Though I think I've given the calves too much definition as well as having really messed up with the shape of the heel. There are other minor problems which I will try to fix tomorrow, along with adding some highlights.

Minor bump for a little update:

I think she shading on the hair could be a little bit better and at a better angle.

I think she shading on the hair could be a little bit better and at a better angle.
Thanks, I'm not quite sure what you meant specifically but nevertheless, I did make some adjustments to the "hair" (it's a cape actually, haha) as well as going over most of the picture with the pen tool and making some additional minor changes:

Outline, Y/N?

A finished version, more or less:

There are a few errors here and there; I will take them into account next time.

Needs moar

On the side of van

This is amazing. You use photoshop?

Funny, because I watched a documentary about Thor a couple hours after I saw this.

This is amazing. You use photoshop?
Thanks! Yes, I use Photoshop.

Funny, because I watched a documentary about Thor a couple hours after I saw this.
I'm doing an oral examination on Norse mythology - It's a sign!

I'm doing an oral examination on Norse mythology - It's a sign!

A person in a thor costume raped me and took my wallet!