Author Topic: Small Island Castle  (Read 2215 times)

This was originally built in Badspot's server many moons ago. I've deleted the surrounding terrain to avoid any confusion.

It's a basic castle with a stable, dungeon, dining hall + kitchen, and a series of battlements with which to defend from. The dungeon can be reached by descending a ladder located in the courtyard, or through a poorly hidden water entrance on the side of the castle. It also has a bridge and some statues.

Other builds:
Mars Base
Space Cargo Freighter
Small Island Castle
Rocket, Launch pad, and a Bio-dome
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:59:36 AM by Reactor Worker »

I like it. Simple and nice, like it should be.

Nice bridge and good detail on those... thingys.

Overall, it looks great for a simple build. The underwater looks sorta bad, though. I like it.

Mind if I make this my computer background?

jk.  I will do it anyway.

Nice, and lol at the grey sprays in the hands of the statues. :D

Mind if I make this my computer background?

jk.  I will do it anyway.

I'm not sure what resolution your monitor is but I'd use image below as it is in a much better quality. You can crop and/or resize it if it's too large.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2nlg0i0.png

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Make the water less transparent, harder to see through. Unless you want us to see the bottom of your castle or bridge, the water just seems to clear.

Very well done.  I agree that the water should be less transparent, but other than that, I don't really have any complaints.  If this is what you can do on a small scale, I would love to see a large scale build.

Can u release the save?

Certainly. I've attached it to this post.

Looks like a copy of Aza Industries' Castle. Just a bit smaller though.