Author Topic: I think my cats dieing D:  (Read 3650 times)

I dunno I think it won't be that easy when my hamster died I didn't just go get a new one and forget about the other one and besides my mom says that she won't get a new one when she dies
hey you
yes you the dumbass
stop ignoring the actually useful posts and take it to the vet
no matter what they do it will be the better decision; it can't hurt.

Sounds like you're gonna have to have her put down, feels bad man...


Man, your pet's having diarrhea, better shoot it!

Take it to the goddamn vet.


Something to do with the Tourting Pets Topic?

My dad stepped on my kitten, and I held him in my arms for 10 minutes while he coughed up blood and died.

My dad stepped on my kitten, and I held him in my arms for 10 minutes while he coughed up blood and died.
Oh my, that's about one of the saddest things I've ever heard. D:

I remember some of the old family cats, we had a kitten and it was sick. The vet just told us to give it some of the provided medicine which was actually (accident?)poison. It was tough times, I was eight then... :'(

The vet just told us to give it some of the provided medicine which was actually (accident?)poison. It was tough times, I was eight then... :'(
What the forget? Sue the starfish

What the forget? Sue the starfish
Thats what we did, but nothing was ever done about it. Apparently it is still a product...they say they've fixed the poison problem, but I don't think I'll trust them enough to ever use it again.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 01:05:17 AM by Blocksmith_ »

My dad stepped on my kitten, and I held him in my arms for 10 minutes while he coughed up blood and died.
Holding a blood spurting animal in your arms isn't very sanitary.
Oh my, that's about one of the saddest things I've ever heard. D:

I remember some of the old family cats, we had a kitten and it was sick. The vet just told us to give it some of the provided medicine which was actually (accident?)poison. It was tough times, I was eight then... :'(
Or you've been lied to all of your life.

Over half this thread lacks empathy.  :cookieMonster:

Take pics. Clean them yourself. Then take pics. Keep the pics. Feel sorry for you. :c

The vet just told us to give it some of the provided medicine which was actually (accident?)poison. It was tough times, I was eight then... :'(
i agree with oasis, your parents probably lied to you

Just take the cat to the vet, have it put to sleep. It's the best you can do for it.