Author Topic: How do I add add-ons?  (Read 2674 times)

Hey, i'm new and was wondering how you add downloaded add-ons. Shure i can download them, but how do I make them appear in my game?

put them in the right places and the game files will update themselves

Most of the time you put vehicle/weapon add ons in add-ons, when you make a server make sure you tick the new things in the Addons List.

put them in the right places and the game files will update themselves

where is "the right places"?

Most of the time you put vehicle/weapon add ons in add-ons, when you make a server make sure you tick the new things in the Addons List.

Exactly. I download it, go to the add-ons list, and it's not there!!

No, you have to extract it to your add on folder. then you start the server and it should be there.

No, you have to extract it to your add on folder. then you start the server and it should be there.
What add on folder? I just downloaded it and all it gave me is the shortcut to the game, nothing else.

you see you use magic to call the great extracting elves of the north, then you have to make a lego horse sarafice to the elves, and only then will they extract the folders into the directory.
(im not lieing>_>)

you have to make a lego horse sarafice
(im not lieing>_>)
Horse Sacrifice?

« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 04:04:10 PM by Jeremiah510 »

yes lego horse, why is that so complicated for you to understand?lol

OH!!!! I just got it to work. I couldn't find the main file!!!! ok, not a problem anymore