Author Topic: Halp! Hackers!!1  (Read 9545 times)

Except in Roblox or Minecraft.
Roblox:

1. Open cheat engine.
2. Set process to roblox.
3. Search for some line that would be in a script being run on the server.
4. Type in what ever script you want to execute.
5. Submit changes.
6. Script executes for everyone on the server.
7. You can make the server do whatever you want.

Minecraft:

1. Get custom client.
2. Use it to fly around and walk though walls and stuff.

No it's not, stop kissing ass.
Its funny that not even once anyone has gave an explanation.

Its funny that not even once anyone has gave an explanation.

It's just idiots being idiots.

When there is a consistent facotr, in this case one moron's name, it is generally worth looking into, if only to tell the moron to shut up. Instead of ignoring everything and whining "SHUT UP AAA"

When there is a consistent facotr, in this case one moron's name, it is generally worth looking into, if only to tell the moron to shut up. Instead of ignoring everything and whining "SHUT UP AAA"
I suppose it couldn't hurt anyone to either filter words relating to "hack", or just have ephailtes respond and tell all those people you can't hack blockland.

I suppose it couldn't hurt anyone to either filter words relating to "hack", or just have ephailtes respond and tell all those people you can't hack blockland.
the point
your head.

it would be logical to go and see about the guy who comes up in nearly all of those messages.

it would be logical to go and see about the guy who comes up in nearly all of those messages.
Isn't it obvious that it's just some kid going around saying something like: "im goinna haxor you if you no give me admin!!11!!!!"?
And by filtering, I meant on the main chat room, not Ephailtes pms.

Isn't it obvious that it's just some kid going around saying something like: "im goinna haxor you if you no give me admin!!11!!!!"?
And by filtering, I meant on the main chat room, not Ephailtes pms.
unless that is definite, it is worth looking into. and from there, telling the kid to shut up.

like i've already said.

Yeah yeah whatever get it over with so I don't have to hear you yap anymore.
  :cookieMonster:

you know what i should do.
i should play blockland, host, and let NateDog join.
then just repeatedly kick him over and over until he ragequits.

ITTL
ephi is rightfully annoyed but should, you know, do his job and figure out WHY people are whining

Er what. Since when was it my job to deal with complaints about the game?

or just have ephailtes respond and tell all those people you can't hack blockland.

Yeah like I'm going to waste my time with that stuff.

Er what. Since when was it my job to deal with complaints about the game?

Yeah like I'm going to waste my time with that stuff.
lol.
Do you even enjoy being a moderator?

ephi is rightfully annoyed but should, you know, do his job and figure out WHY people are whining
Wrong. That's not his job. He's a normal member. He cannot do anything about 'hackers'.
cca is pretending he matters in relation to anything
Just ignore him.
void is dumb.
This is true.

Do you even enjoy being a moderator?
A forum moderator cannot jump into a server, get admin, and magically tweak the server to stop those 'menacing hackers' that don't even exist.

A forum moderator cannot jump into a server, get admin, and magically tweak the server to stop those 'menacing hackers' that don't even exist.
I just meant being a forum moderator in general, he is almost always unhappy about something.

I just meant being a forum moderator in general, he is almost always unhappy about something.
I'm pretty sure he isn't unhappy because he's a moderator. And being one wouldn't exactly make your life colorful and enjoyable either.

But hey, what do you know? You don't have responsibility, and no matter who you claim to be, you're a monster on both sides.
By you I mean you, not anyone else.