Author Topic: The Ways to troll/prank people thread!  (Read 13918 times)

Piss in your teacher's gas tank.
That actually works as gas i think

turn the lights on and off at school, hide before you're seen

when playing your instrument (if you're in band) play the instrument wrong and say it's broken (i play a saxophone, BTW, so i just turn the mouthpeice upside down and the teachers think i'm handicapped)

your braking rule 2
Oh give me a break, theres been way worse than saying the word "balls"

Double toast btw

I need some funny stuff to do in math class.
My teacher is an oldfart and barely handles the class.

I need some funny stuff to do in math class.
My teacher is an oldfart and barely handles the class.
if she talks funny, say what she says like her
(i had an old fart teacher and she would always say "studentfoldermathdspiralpenci l" and i would mimic it perfectly and look away when she turned around)

say random numbers and insist it is the value of pi

That actually works as gas i think

turn the lights on and off at school, hide before you're seen

when playing your instrument (if you're in band) play the instrument wrong and say it's broken (i play a saxophone, BTW, so i just turn the mouthpeice upside down and the teachers think i'm handicapped)

Bullstuff, I'd be pissin' in my gas tank every day.

>Buy wireless mouse
>Plug into teachers computer (assuming she/he has it connected to a projecture to teach class)
>When she/he's going over things move the mouse slightly or just plain exit out of the window while she's not looking
>Bonus laughs if you do the same with a wireless keyboard and start messing with the text itself
Only issue to this is that the wireless mouses and keyboards are sort of expensive for the fact that if she notices the teacher would likely take it away.

Oh give me a break, theres been way worse than saying the word "balls"

Double toast btw

well, forget i just got trolled

also, saxes are legit night fox.

fall out of your chair at school, complain somebody else pushed you
in tech class, say somebody else hacked and wear a coolface

My teacher is a he.

During class, tap your pencil on the table, slowly tap harder and louder until the teacher looks, pretend to write. Keep doing it louder and louder. If the teacher asks who is doing it, and a kid  reports you, deny it.

Take a friends pencil and write "Touch me if you're gay" on the side of the pencil and leave it.

Re-arange things in your friends backpack when they're not looking.

When in computer class, play the Windows XP Critical_stop sound on full volume over and over

write "cigarette sits here" under the desks

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:11:41 PM by Arcturus »

where is OP when i need him

Pants people

when somebody is drawing, ask them if you can add something, and if they let you, draw a snake
ask people if they LAO, and tell them to write the letters diagonally and say "LOLOLOL YOU MASTURBAIT"

Inform people on how much squidwards nose looks like genitals

scream "the game" in the hallways and laugh maniacally
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:14:26 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »