Author Topic: Self Drama. (oh rave u cigarette)  (Read 6125 times)

stuff metaphor, try harder.
Also, there are up to seven million atheists in the country of Sweden alone.
Damn.  Didn't know that.

South and Central American countries are 90% Christian alone, though.  So we have catching up to do.

OP is trolling. I just know it.

i always thought rave was a coolbro

No forget you Rave. If you are going to be a tribal bigot at least loving stick to it instead of denying the whole fact you are a tribal.

You're all acting immature.

Even if Rave isn't the most like-able person, he's trying to apologize and you're all raging and holding your stupid little grudges.

If he really wants to change, let him. Don't keep provoking him to be a douchebag.

Asian As Always,
Keonesan <3

Even if Rave isn't the most like-able person, he's trying to apologize and you're all raging and holding your stupid little grudges.

If he really wants to change, let him. Don't keep provoking him to be a douchebag.

Asian As Always,
Keonesan <3
If you haven't noticed, he barely 'changed'.
The only thing different is the fact that he's saying he's an atheist all the time instead of saying he's sucking god's rooster.

Asian As Always,
Keonesan <3
Get the forget out.
You don't get to make blasphemous and tribal claims against the pakistani people, then 3 months later come back and be like, "IM SORRY, BUT REALLY IT WAS NEVER MY FAULT AND I WAS JUST KIDDING TOO JOKES ON YOU GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLO".

He doesn't deserve forgiveness. He deserves a boot to the face.

Also, when did he become an atheist? Maybe it was probably because his church didn't look up to the fact he's a self acclaimed tribal.

If you haven't noticed, he barely 'changed'.
The only thing different is the fact that he's saying he's an atheist all the time instead of saying he's sucking god's rooster.
exactly. He never even apologized correctly.

He basically said,
"Im sorry for trolling

Then later

It was just overexaggerative remarks

then even later

I'm atheist so now I'm suddenly different. Can I be liked now pl0x?"

So would you,
so would I,
so would that guy,
and so would a fly.

We've all done or thought something incredibly stupid, and if thats the case, NO ONE should have forgiveness.

Don't be such a hypocrite.

No I'm not defending _Rave_, he really IS stupid.

Get the forget out.
You don't get to make blasphemous and tribal claims against the pakistani people, then 3 months later come back and be like, "IM SORRY, BUT REALLY IT WAS NEVER MY FAULT AND I WAS JUST KIDDING TOO JOKES ON YOU GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLO".

Also, when did he become an atheist? Maybe it was probably because his church didn't look up to the fact he's a self acclaimed tribal.

1. Oh very mature of you.
2. I didn't know he said that.
3. It was tribal but still, I believe you should just leave him be and see if he actually changes.

Also on a side note, I now understand why people have been making rude comments about you. I still like you as a friend but you can be a real starfish sometimes.

1. Oh very mature of you.
2. I didn't know he said that.
3. It was tribal but still, I believe you should just leave him be and see if he actually changes.

Also on a side note, I now understand why people have been making rude comments about you. I still like you as a friend but you can be a real starfish sometimes.
I can be an starfish when people are trying to redistribute respect to people who are starfishs and don't deserve any of it.

I never thought much of you before but now I just think you are a friend.