Author Topic: TF2 Crates  (Read 5178 times)

packer uses chocolate bar wat

if the crates can be used for crafting, then it would be a huge advantage to having crates.

if the crates can be used for crafting, then it would be a huge advantage to having crates.
Valve would never do that, because it would make the crates partially useful.

I hate that keys dont drop,but seriously i've seen goddamn people with "Give me free crates! :D" in their name holy stuff

my friend trades crates for steam games (He gets gifted games)
Who's your friend, I got like 20 crates and I have always wanted Fallout 3 and Borderlands XD

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Feepcake

I also has crate

and my home run bat <3 <3 <3 <3

If anyone collects crates, i give all of my crates for even 1 reclaimed metal if needed.

I want crates, i want hats, i want crates with hats

And i also want paint, lots and lots of paint

Anyone remembers the great time before Team Fortress 2 was even released?
I want that feeling back. The first time I've seen meet the soldier made me want that game so loving badly and the smell of a fresh game in the air was so awesome.
This game was different from all the others. It has its own style, it was very balanced and it was fun. Not even one year later everything was lost for me. The game wasn't funny at all anymore. Too much "pros" were playing and there was at least one starfish that was always dominating me, always killing me on my lucky strike and so on.

I want the feeling back when I got the game. It felt so awesome :(

I have two crates and nothing to do with them

Anyone remembers the great time before Team Fortress 2 was even released?
I want that feeling back. The first time I've seen meet the soldier made me want that game so loving badly and the smell of a fresh game in the air was so awesome.
This game was different from all the others. It has its own style, it was very balanced and it was fun. Not even one year later everything was lost for me. The game wasn't funny at all anymore. Too much "pros" were playing and there was at least one starfish that was always dominating me, always killing me on my lucky strike and so on.

I want the feeling back when I got the game. It felt so awesome :(
Eh, disagree entirely. A lot of my enjoyment with the game came with unlocking new things and playing different ways.

I want a Festive Winter Crate