Author Topic: The Blockland News Group [BLNG] - Winter wonderland edititon  (Read 1049 times)

Welcome all to the one and only BLNG News Incorporated
"Connecting the ends of the blockland world and bringing news to all." - Motto

Hey guys, Pwnon here with a successful (Hopefully) news group. I've been thinking because not too much gets around to blockland that we should make a news delivering clan.

1.  Hey, what the hell is this?
 This is a news group, dumbass. It clearly points it out. We are planning to send news to everyone.

2. So how do things work around here/what are you planning?
Well, we will send our members out to gather information and interview Blocklanders from across the world. Even check out the highlights of the most popular servers out there.

3. News
12/10/10 - Hey guys! We are just starting out. In this month we will be releasing a Holiday special issue. We will talk about various things going on.

4. Member list
Leader/CEO - Pwnon, AKA: Exor - BLID 7613

5. How do I get in?
All you do is post a comment with your BLID and Blockland name, I can add you to the list.

6. Positions needed:
Reporter
NewsGatherer
Interviewer #1
Interviewer #2
NewsSorter
News Show host
News show cameraman
News show Co-Host

*Apply for a position today!*

7. Server Names to keep in mind
If we can't find anywhere to go, meet at Baddy's server.

News Server: [BLNG]News Headquarters[BLNG]

8. Logo Designer Needed
Hey! You may have noticed that I don't have a logo for us yet! If you are willing to take the time and effort to come up with a logo you will get a seat on the Admin's Chair on the server and receive a Christmas party bonus invitation plus a place on the Talk show. Post your logo below, make it news related!

9. Join the news group today and receive
* Seat in admins chair
* Bonus position on newspaper staff (Not a pickable position.)
* Christmas party bonus invitation

If anyone receives a Christmas bonus, a party will be thrown on Christmas day at the H.Q. and only few are invited so join now and earn that bonus!

*Christmas party is on the 25th at 7:00 PM EST 6:00 pm Central.*

SHUT THE forget UP AND LEAVE. loving asshat.
no.

really, we've had this done before, and it failed.
this one will too, so there's no point in even trying.

Would you go away? Seriously, let the clan run it's course. I haven't even started the NewsHQ maps or build yet.

Would you go away? Seriously, let the clan run it's course. I haven't even started the NewsHQ maps or build yet.
it's going to "run it's course" into failure.

This has been done like 3 times before

But Unwritten Calendar stop being an ass. Let the kid run the "clan" :/

This has been done like 3 times before

But Unwritten Calendar stop being an ass. Let the kid run the "clan" :/
no.
i'm doing it for GOOD

failclan is most likely going to fail.

Group projects almost always fail.

Group projects almost always fail.
4. Member list
Leader/CEO - Pwnon, AKA: Exor - BLID 7613
forever alone.

Can't stop a man for having a dream. Everyone is unique. You wouldn't want 50 billion space build clans, would ya? If it's not meant to be, then it will not be. Just let the kid try his best.

Can't stop a man for having a dream. Everyone is unique. You wouldn't want 50 billion space build clans, would ya? If it's not meant to be, then it will not be. Just let the kid try his best.
why try when you'll fail?