Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 25455 times)

You're saying this as if it is fact, not opinion. Which makes me angry.
I apologize. Console games are more fun to me.

High-req games like these are the ones that make me heavily consider console gaming :\

High-req games like these are the ones that make me heavily consider console gaming :\
But you know you'd rather work hard to try and get a good computer, don't you?

I apologize. Console games are more fun to me.

your opinion is wrong

no, its just wrong.

to science
Well forget you then, I'll huddle in a corner and stroke my opinion while gently whispering dark prophecies in its ear...
One day you'll be fact, my love... I'll do anything to make it so, precious... anything...

The console is for cheaters or people who should be playing a sandbox game.
that's a really stupid thing to say lol

how can you prefer a console to a PC. you can hook up your pc to a tv and play from the couch if you want.

Well forget you then, I'll huddle in a corner and stroke my opinion while gently whispering dark prophecies in its ear...
One day you'll be fact, my love... I'll do anything to make it so, precious... anything...

My Understanding of the Truth
By Jake Chambers

"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
T.S 'Butch' Eliot.

"My first thought was, he lied in every word."
Robert 'Sundance' Browning.

The gunslinger is the truth.
Roland is the truth.
The Prisoner is the truth.
The Lady of Shadows is the truth.
The Prisoner and the Lady are married. That is the truth.
The way station is the truth.
The speaking demon is the truth.
We went under the mountains and that is the truth.
There were monsters under the mountain. That is the truth.
One of them had an Amoco gas pump between his legs and was pretending
it was his snake. That is the truth.
Roland let me die. That is the truth.
I still love him.
That is the truth.

What is a door not a door? When it's a jar, and that is the truth.
Blaine is the truth.
Blaine is the truth.
What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck and that is the truth.
Blaine is the truth.
You have to watch Blaine all the time, Blaine is a pain and
that is the truth.
I'm pretty sure that Blaine is dangerous, and that is the truth.
What is black and white and red all over? A blushing zebra and that is
the truth.
Blaine is the truth.
I want to go back and that is the truth.
I want to go back and that is the truth.
I'll go crazy if I don't go back and that is the truth.
I can't go home again unless I find a stone a rose a door and that
is the truth.
Choo-choo, and that is the truth.
Choo-choo. Choo-choo.
Choo-choo. Choo-choo. Choo-choo.
Choo-choo. Choo-choo. Choo-choo. Choo-choo.
I am afraid. That is the truth.
Choo-choo.

I don't see 'your opinion' in there

-snip-
I don't see 'your opinion' in there
That's because I'm not Jake Chambers; according to the title that was his understanding of the truth.

Unless Jake Chambers happens to be the entity that determines what is truth and what is fallacy, his comprehension of the subject is not relevant to me.

That's because I'm not Jake Chambers; according to the title that was "his" understanding of the truth.

Unless Jake Chambers happens to be the entity that determines what is truth and what is fallacy, his comprehension of the subject is not relevant to me.

Jake Chambers is part of a ka-tet; one of many.
And that ka-tet happens to be the one that reaches The Dark Tower, the nexus of dimensions that holds everything together. So his understanding of the truth may be the truth.

Jake Chambers is part of a ka-tet; one of many.
And that ka-tet happens to be the one that reaches The Dark Tower, the nexus of dimensions that holds everything together. So his understanding of the truth may be the truth.
There is a fine line between fact and opinion; the former is not the latter, and the latter is not the former. Therefore this argument is pointless.
And that is the truth.

I suggest we keep the subject of discussion relevant to the topic.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:51:29 AM by Man 2 »

that's a really stupid thing to say lol

how can you prefer a console to a PC. you can hook up your pc to a tv and play from the couch if you want.
lol he means the developer console is for cheaters

There's a fine line between fact and opinion; the former is not the latter, and the latter is not the former. Therefore this argument is pointless.
And that is the truth.

You don't understand the gravity of what reaching the Dark Tower means to the truth--

Jake Chambers was a boy that was pushed under a car in New York, and he died. After his death, he was transported to End-World, where Roland the Gunslinger found him, and took him on his quest for The Dark Tower. Under the mountain, Roland met his nemesis: Martin, Walter, Randall Flagg; The Man in Black. Due to his obsession of the tower, Roland let Jake fall to his death.

Skipping forward, Roland has entered a doorway to the mind of the man responsible for Jake's murder. He stops him from killing Jake, causing a temporal paradox. This is later resolved by Roland allowing one of his ka-tet to be raped by a demon so he can draw Jake into his world once again.

Jake eventually sacrifices himself to help the ka-tet reach the tower, but a ka-tet is bonded via mind, so Jake's truth is the ka-tet's truth, and Roland reaches the tower, forever setting the truth in stone.

CHECKMATE brother

lol he means the developer console is for cheaters
thats what i was talking about, i double spaced down to indicate i was talking about something else. the dev console can be used for much more than cheating.