Author Topic: Have Google Chrome? Get this app to donate to charity.  (Read 1767 times)

http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/p/cause/

Simple, open tabs to donate to charity. It's passive and won't affect your browsing, it's just a thing.

Why would you do that?

Three days to do that? That's an awfully short time.

But I do love Chrome. :o

But i don't use chrome unless it's something firefox is failing at! :C

But i don't use chrome unless it's something firefox is failing at! :C

lol me either.

Why would you do that?
I do agree with this statement
Because it's utterly effortless and gives money to charities without costing you anything at all. Why not do it?
I have qualms with people giving their own money to charity to partake in some automatic karma reducer, but I don't see why people wouldn't just install the application for the next 3 days to give a bit. You pick your charity, as well.

guys, just browse tvtropes with it

Been using it for a few hours. Up to 53 right now.

Because it's utterly effortless and gives money to charities without costing you anything at all. Why not do it?
I have qualms with people giving their own money to charity to partake in some automatic karma reducer, but I don't see why people wouldn't just install the application for the next 3 days to give a bit. You pick your charity, as well.
I don't believe in charity. All we are doing is supporting people with no future

overpopulation

I am in no way supporting it.

I don't believe in charity. All we are doing is supporting people with no future

This is why we can't have nice things.

Trees? Oxygen is important.

overpopulation

I am in no way supporting it.
That too
This is why we can't have nice things.
Why? Because we have people, once homeless, walking around laughing that hard working people gave them money
Trees? Oxygen is important.
If global warming is real, this wouldn't matter

100 tabs now
Yes, I spammed