Author Topic: Changing the mount point?  (Read 1914 times)

Hey, i need to know how to change where the minifig holds the weapon, for example, instead of having the minifig hold the weapon in his hand i want the weapon to be on his waste, if anybody can tell me how to do that that's be great!

I don't even want to know...

I was thinking of this earlier, i thought that maybe someone could do a laser-helmet :cookieMonster:

Hey, i need to know how to change where the minifig holds the weapon, for example, instead of having the minifig hold the weapon in his hand i want the weapon to be on his waste, if anybody can tell me how to do that that's be great!

I R IMAGINED IT NOW.
* Jookia thinks of a guy in blockland walking 'round with a CENSORED NEAR CROTCH weapon...

Impossible.
Blockland Retail is unable to have any New hats/backpacks etc, all the accessory's are attached to the body.

Thats why Retail sucks, you can't make new models, i wanted to make a wizard hat, a cloak, some sort of cool looking shoes, and awesome looking gloves...

You can make a new model, there would just be quite a bit of work involved, lol.

As far as I know, you can still have standalone mounted images - but getting them to coordinate correctly with the Avatar GUI will be the challenge. The mountpoints are all there.