Author Topic: Your Haul: Christmas 2010.  (Read 2382 times)

I know Christmas is technically six days away, but I already have my present and many people get their presents early so time for a thread about presents.

My parents paid for half of this beautiful bass. Man, it plays like a dream.

I'm getting a gaming computer, I don't have pics yet though. They'll show up on Saturday.

I only get early presents from Tomten (Swedish culture) on the day before Christmas on Friday. But that bass is nice!  

New equipment to upgrade my robot. I wanted a PR2 but my bot is just as good. Plus I get gamesssss :D

We'll see on Christmas Eve. I'm mainly only hoping for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Inception... my dad also paid for half of my Droid 2 so I think that would count.

A pair of quite nice recording mics and an interface.

I wish I was getting a new rig but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get one :(

25.00$ in my steam wallet and the right to live in my own house

feelsbadman :(

If you guys want to be nice to Seventh who is poor now and can't have nice things, gift me some money in my steam wallet.

My friend has the same bass. :o

I'm hopefully getting an iPod Touch, and enough money to buy the entire Queen collection or a new bike.

Just got a really nice watch, a necklace, some good cologne and some cookies sent to me from my mom.

Biggest wacom bamboo tablet you can get <3

Just opened everything since I'm going to Massachusetts on the 23rd. Got some nice stuff.

I only know of 1 thing. It's a combat knife with other survival equipment. I think it's in the handle, but don't know yet.

Guess I'll find out Christmas day. :D

Nothing from my parents, 'cause I told them they had to buy me an Xbox 360 Slim for my Birthday back in July, but in exchange for such a pricey B-day gift they don't buy me anything for this Christmas. I'll probably still get gifts from my other relatives, but I don't know what since they don't live here.