Poll

climate change is bullshit

climate change is bullstuff
58 (54.2%)
no
49 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Author Topic: Climate Change - IcyGamma thinks not.  (Read 12498 times)

No.

no to what? and it's "nein" in german, not "nine"

edit: and dkamm could you give me the link to whoever's profile that is on flickr?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:30:49 PM by LegoEggo »

LegoEggo, that natural C02 is from volcanoes. Thanks for the foul language, you're despicable.

It's easy to get a website and write bogus facts.

Where did these guys get their information from? Did they build a time machine and test global temperatures 300,000 years ago?

Ah yes, deny the facts, demand a source, then focus in on a single source and say its crap. I now believe your opinion is utterly worthless and misguided, since you are refusing to take fact, which implies to me anything (fact or fiction) supporting global warming is something you'd live by.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:32:54 PM by Sheath »

LegoEggo, that natural C02 is from volcanoes. Thanks for the foul language, you're despicable.

volcanoes??? really einstein?? we've just had THAT MANY MORE ERUPTIONS lately? cite some sources please, i honestly can't remember that many eruptions

IcyGamma, you made genitals on my server >:|

volcanoes??? really einstein?? we've just had THAT MANY MORE ERUPTIONS lately? cite some sources please, i honestly can't remember that many eruptions
HEY UR COO

That is stating a natural cause, something that Seventh was denying was possible. If you hadn't jumped onto the end of a discuss pumped up with personal attacks, maybe you'd understand. So A+ for looking like a moron.

It's easy to get a website and write bogus facts.

Where did these guys get their information from? Did they build a time machine and test global temperatures 300,000 years ago?

Yeah, this seems so easy to become an author.
http://www.eoearth.org/article/Become_an_EoE_Contributor

That is stating a natural cause, something that Seventh was denying was possible. If you hadn't jumped onto the end of a discuss pumped up with personal attacks, maybe you'd understand. So A+ for looking like a moron.

i know volcanoes are natural

im asking you to show me a source that proves we've had tons more volcanic eruptions lately and they're the reason for all the natural co2 lately
and all the co2 lately isn't from our cars and powerplants and blablablablbla

edit:
maybe you didn't see this graph the first time i linked it: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/files/2009/07/rahmsdorf.jpg

im asking you to show me a source that proves we've had tons more volcanic eruptions lately and they're the reason for all the natural co2 lately

That wasn't the point of that reference. Quit being an idiot and at least read over the topic once.

That wasn't the point of that reference. Quit being an idiot and at least read over the topic once.

so what is all the co2 lately from? because you can't argue that levels have risen very high, maybe you still didn't see the graph: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/files/2009/07/rahmsdorf.jpg

if we're so hot why don't we just take off our sweater?

seems like the logical answer to me.

i know volcanoes are natural

and all the co2 lately isn't from our cars and powerplants and blablablablbla

edit:
maybe you didn't see this graph the first time i linked it: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/files/2009/07/rahmsdorf.jpg
How do they know that, exactly?

I'm actually very curious to know.

How do they know that, exactly?

I'm actually very curious to know.

what, measure co2 levels? they take ice cores, the air bubbles in them have been trapped for super long periods of time and they do measurements on them

that's for stuff from a long time ago, for recent years they just have it on record

edit: oh and they can use tree rings too, not very familiar with that method though, i could try to explain but it wouldn't make sense. if you want ill look it up. there's probably several more methods heh

I don't know what you guys mean by this.
It's like 20 degrees outside, and just a few months ago it was in the 90's.
It's clearly cooling down.

I don't know what you guys mean by this.
It's like 20 degrees outside, and just a few months ago it was in the 90's.
It's clearly cooling down.
OGM SO RANDUM!!!1