Author Topic: Jenny MK 2  (Read 5772 times)

you always post unfinished pics of your big robot things.
and i never see the finish

this is like the 10th project i can remember

ever since retail. i cant even look at floating bricks, brick in brick, or edited bricks at ALL
its less impressive then ever.

you seem to be in the wrong community, try showing the guys at http://www.3dcafe.com/ or something

As far as I can remember, i've only seen you cry about how much you hate my builds. Jalous whore.

ive never said anything about them before

do a search

but if its the lame wand skills im jealous about, then you must not have seen MINE. or you wouldnt be speaking

but if its the lame wand skills im jealous about, then you must not have seen MINE.

Your gloating about so called lame wand skills.

Just because you have Retail doesn't make you better than people who don't. So STFU and let him build in RTB.

i didnt say anything about retail.

you missing it to i assume?

ive never been fond of his builds because he never finishes.
its 1 WIP after another. new project after new project, this guy never will finish.

always trying to impress the community with a foot or in this case, some spine.

the fact that wand work isnt impressive to begin with is the icing. but you took it to that level, not me
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:16:07 PM by Bisjac »

You just put down his build because it's not in Retail.

nice of you to join us now that retail is out.

but you havnt noticed i been bashing wand work since way back. long before retail.
but go ahead noob.

Noob? Ahaha. I've been playing Blockland a day before it aired on TSS(AOTS).
I've seen pretty much all the major mods out there, and was around when the wand first came out. So think before you call people noobs.

oh ok. then you KNOW i been bashing the wand since day 1.

so when you claim otherwise it makes you sound stupid

my rant had nothing to do with retail. i was bashing him for his 100th now unfinished robot

Well if you dislike something about the build/builder don't bring it into the thread.

On-Topic:

It looks like a dinosaur exhibit.

"dislike something about the build"

that SHOULD be in the topic fool. gallery isnt for everyone who only loves the build

Gallery isn't, but noticed the stickied thread called Don't Make Negative Posts, or something similar?

"There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there. "

fortunate for him im not expecting the best out there, and thats not the curve i rate on.

Omg, his build doesn't suck. Why are you bashing his build because you don't like wands? Its like playing Blockland then telling Badspot you hate it because you hate legos. Try to have an open mind. And lets stay on topic.

no i love lego/blockos thats WHY i hate the wand.

and wand use is not why i hate this build.

I hate it because it's against the rules.

"No nudity or gross stuff."

It's blatantly a pen0r    :cookieMonster: