Author Topic: A little compassion and patience goes a long way.  (Read 14488 times)

Rookie stated he wanted to change three times. He has lied three times. He has started countless arguments.

For no reason is he flaming me and everybody who agrees with me. For this reason, nobody likes him. He can't learn that if more than twelve people don't like him, it means it's a problem with him, not everybody else.

In order for him to fully understand that his behavior is wrong, you need to talk to him in his language.

It does not make me a hypocrite when I stand up for myself and others. So, Rookie, I will do what it takes to make you understand that either you have to leave, or shape up immediately. No ifs, ands or buts.

If you wish to "contribute" any more to these forums, you will learn to do what's best and start respecting people's opinions and the people in general. You will not get another chance.

Only Magick Mage can save us now.

Only Magick Mage can save us now.
No one can be "saved". You start off as such. If a person keeps compassion in their heart; if a person allows themself to remain a channel of Love and kindness, then they shall spread it to others and, in turn, give to themself. And that makes the world just a little bit of a brighter place to live in.

You obviously have no opinion and you're following ike because people just like you look up to him. You are the people that empower the haters.
You really think that person simply wants to be nicer through this explanation?
No.
Jegus forget.

No one can be "saved". You start off as such. If a person keeps compassion in their heart; if a person allows themself to remain a channel of Love and kindness, then they shall spread it to others and, in turn, give to themself. And that makes the world just a little bit of a brighter place to live in.
Magick is the voice of reason

D'awww... <3

Even if you think Ike is a douche, compassion does work.
I tried it a little it ago, the owner locked the topic. If i were to flame him, he would've started a flame war.

Rookie stated he wanted to change three times. He has lied three times. He has started countless arguments.
Ironically enough, this entire thing applies to you.

I can find the 3 topics.

yOU ALL SUCK snake AND I HATE YOU>:((((

So, Rookie, I will do what it takes to make you understand that either you have to leave, or shape up immediately. No ifs, ands or buts.
Dear loving god.
You do realize that you need to do about the same?

I'm sorry but I honestly don't know what on earth you are talking about.

You do realize that you need to do about the same?
Ike has already stated that he was a jerk in the past. What do you think he's trying to do right now?

Ike has already stated that he was a jerk in the past. What do you think he's trying to do right now?
Don't say that I "am only repeating what others say because I don't know what my ideals are".
I am quoting this because it has been something that has been ignored a lot in the past and I agree with it strongly.

"What is this? some sick joke?"
 - Nick