Author Topic: A little compassion and patience goes a long way.  (Read 15128 times)

Who doesn't hate you, you're a useless prick who contributes nothing of value. This is true for many users, I avoid this by showing off models and never releasing them.
You don't release them? That means you're contributing jack stuff.

If he starts first, then how is he going to carry it out? Giving people hugs and kisses? No. That just pisses people off. He has to be aggressive, clear minded, and come out with the flat out truth in order for this 'idea' to work.

So he has to be aggressive to make people not aggressive. Somehow that makes sense. lol

Yes, people with a clear mind believed me.
But, the people with mindless followers "respect" let it get to their heads and can't accept anything but their own opinion of me. The tragedy is that so many idiots look up to them and give them power to practically run the forum and can decide who is a troll who is a douche and who should be constantly flamed.
For some reason I still don't understand is that I got the worst end of it.

Hey. I agree with you for once.

Boo hoo, Rookie, you got picked on. Here, let me kiss it better:

You don't release them? That means you're contributing jack stuff.
You are so hasty to judge. I host them from time to time to let the rubbernecks see.

Boo hoo, Rookie, you got picked on. Here, let me kiss it better:

thanks

thanks
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Normaly i don't expect this from Ike, if he's repenting his sins i'll support him.
God Bless

PS:I'm glad the community has repaired itself alittle, good job Ike
"All men are created equal in liberty and justice for all"
"In god we trust"

he's repenting his sins

I never said I was repenting my sins

I said the aggressiveness needs to be toned down.

I never said I was repenting my sins

I said the aggressiveness needs to be toned down.
You first

If you're not going to say anything contributive towards the thread, rookie, then just leave it well enough alone.

No offense but it kind of shocked me to see who wrote this.

No offense but it kind of shocked me to see who wrote this.
Why?

He was and always will be like this.

Recently I've seen him act like a richard on numerous occasions.