Author Topic: The Big Christmas Present Message Thing  (Read 1400 times)

Hello blockland. Today I want to share with you basically what is my big Christmas card to ALL of you. Even the ones I don't like or get on with well, because it's Christmas and it's a time of togetherness. This big Christmas card thing is in the form of a video where I find a big present and go on a sort of adventure because of it. So here it is without further ado. THE PRESENT CHRISTMAS MESSAGE!

Click the picture to watch. If you are wondering why I use vimeo it's because I am to young for YouTube and am a good person so I don't lie about my age.

You may think this video is rubbish, but it's not supposed to be the best video ever. It's about saying Merry Christmas to all of you. It's the thought that counts remember.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOCKLAND! :D

Merry Christmas to all of you lovers, haters, idiots, awesome-men, hobos, sick, healthy, wealthy people.

It looked like you were going in a slow timescale the whole time, but its not the actual video that matters here.

It looked like you were going in a slow timescale the whole time, but its not the actual video that matters here.
The slow timescale was because otherwise it lagged a bit. :c Sorry about that. But you're right about it's the message and the video. :D

Animal Crossing music!

It was pretty cool.

How can you liftoff with a plane slow as this?

Why was there no snow at all?

Why were you flying for about a half of the movie?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 01:56:37 PM by Barakuda »

How can you liftoff with a plane slow as this?

Why was there no snow at all?

Why were you flying for about a half of the movie?
got bored
Uhh. I don't know what you're trying to say. :cookieMonster:

But yeah, I know it sucked. :c It's just about christmas spirit. c:

Bump

SPREAD THE LOVE PEOPLE, SPREAD THE LOVE.

Scary about the hydralisk chasing you....