Author Topic: Can anyone record looking through Lavender Town?  (Read 566 times)

I've been trying to figure out why people are focusing mostly on lavender town for all the stories and such.

I don't have a copy of a working gameboy or a copy of Pokemon Green/Blue/Red,and when i search on youtube for a video of it all i get are stories/music.

Is it just because of the music? Is it because the music feels creepy/sorrowful?

It's because the theme of the town was ghost types.

It's because the theme of the town was ghost types.
I never knew that because i never saw a tour of it.

though i should've guessed by that so many people talk about ghosts in lavender

there was a graveyardtower and creepy music and a guy who renamed your pokemon.

graveyardtower
lost tower in a nutshell

i can't believe in platinum i had to go all the way up a damn hard challenge just for something that ups ghost moves that i won't even use because my Haunter is stuffty

Read this: http://www.rickey.org/?p=43703

It scared the living stuff out of me.

EDIT: The last part may as well be the scariest. Play the music while your reading it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:58:00 AM by Tyler66 »

forget no i just want a tour through lavender town

forget no i just want a tour through lavender town
You don't need a goddamn tour. There is a grave site. The music is creepy. It is the only place where you can see actual ghosts that are not pokemon (although once you get the silph scope they are revealed to actually be pokemon). That is all.

You don't need a goddamn tour. There is a grave site. The music is creepy. It is the only place where you can see actual ghosts that are not pokemon (although once you get the silph scope they are revealed to actually be pokemon). That is all.
I heard about some cave there.

although once you get the silph scope they are revealed to actually be pokemon
*cough*Ghastly*cough* *cough*Cubone*cough*

I heard about some cave there.
I think it was called "Diglet Cave" or something like that, I have not played Pokemon Fire red in awhile.

*cough*Ghastly*cough* *cough*Cubone*cough*
I think it was called "Diglet Cave" or something like that, I have not played Pokemon Fire red in awhile.
Dont think it was Diglett cave. Think it was somewhere southwest.

Dont think it was Diglett cave. Think it was somewhere southwest.
Let me get my GBA game and I will take a look.
EDIT: I did not find a cave in the southwest. But I did find a cave north called "Rock Tunnel".
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:20:13 AM by Tyler66 »