Author Topic: Dragunov SVD  (Read 29199 times)

Dragunov SVD
Prior to a suggestion, I decided to unhook and package the rifle I had in a project of mine.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?47ct1mikgeilzk7

Fun Details:
It's a rifle, made by large hairy men who rivet them together with their teeth.

Weapon has a seperate item model and weapon image model, the image model is animated, and the weapon has a ramshackle ammo system, allowing 10 rounds of automatic fire (You fire as fast as you click).
Bullets do 66 damage, custom debris, firing sound and muzzleflash.

Ghetto-quality .jpg courtesy of Chrono.

If there are any problems, do speak up, I made this in the extreme early hours of this morning, so I'd be surprised if there weren't annoying details about it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:41:52 AM by Deathwish »

Takato had this before release, I think, it looks a lot like it

server.cs.cs
Weapon_SVD.cs.cs

As soon as I opened pidgin I got this wall of text from chrono about it being a broken piece of stuff, redownload it, them dang root kits stopping me from changing my folder settings on XP so half the file extensions are hidden and the rest aren't. Makes for confusing work.

Takato had this before release, I think, it looks a lot like it
The model is almost completely the same, it's from a pack I released a while ago. The animations are consistent with the 99999 other AK's I've got sitting in my C:\ drive.

oooh i like how it lays on its side.

hey this weapon lays on the side just like my and Chaos CnS.

My idea was more original!

All of the weapons that lay on their side are greatly appreciated. :cookieMonster:
The weapons that stand straight up are good for gun racks, though, someone should make a mod that allows all weapons to lay on their side.

All of the weapons that lay on their side are greatly appreciated. :cookieMonster:
The weapons that stand straight up are good for gun racks, though, someone should make a mod that allows all weapons to lay on their side.
/disscuss?

Someone should make a mod that allows all weapons to lay on their side.

Agreed.  :cookieMonster:

I hate when you see weapons standing up without anything to hold them up...

Agreed.  :cookieMonster:

I hate when you see weapons standing up without anything to hold them up...

It's not a huge issue for Blockland - I don't even think that it should be an issue at all...

I think its time that someone made full item rotation on the wrench possible for bricks

ooh. I have the old one if you want it :)
I think it's a good idea to change the filename to Dragunov, because the original SVD was called, well, SVD.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:31:19 PM by Red Cube »

Whats with everyone making weapons really short? All of the new weapons I see are rather short and thick. Is that a new trend?

Whats with everyone making weapons really short? All of the new weapons I see are rather short and thick. Is that a new trend?
Tell me about it.
I go for realistic weapons.
Or close to realistic.

If they're hilariously long, the hands are uncomfortably far from the shoulders. Besides, this rifle's just about as tall as the player model.