Author Topic: Edgar Suit builds like a fox [img heavy]  (Read 8615 times)

It's not that easy. The server is only for members of the SA forums, so the password is can only be found by those with forums accounts, which are $10. I'm not trying to push you into buy an account or anything, but at the same time I can't give you the password unless you're a member of the site.
It's a great community, and there's a lot of very funny humor on there. It's a more mature community, so the rules are a lot more strict. If you have $10 to blow and really want that password, great, but don't expect to be able to post on the forums in the same "style" that people post on these or other forums without getting banned or probated.
Again, I don't care if you do or don't join, but if you spend the $10 to get the password then post something stupid and get banned, don't say I didn't warn you. =)

It's not that easy. The server is only for members of the SA forums, so the password is can only be found by those with forums accounts, which are $10. I'm not trying to push you into buy an account or anything, but at the same time I can't give you the password unless you're a member of the site.
It's a great community, and there's a lot of very funny humor on there. It's a more mature community, so the rules are a lot more strict. If you have $10 to blow and really want that password, great, but don't expect to be able to post on the forums in the same "style" that people post on these or other forums without getting banned or probated.
Again, I don't care if you do or don't join, but if you spend the $10 to get the password then post something stupid and get banned, don't say I didn't warn you. =)

Don't forget being made an example of and ridiculed, and then banned until Duke Nukem forever comes out, or something like that

oh well, maby eventially I can the save file of the level :( also, how would I find the passwword if I were a member

It's in the private blockland server thread. If you just want the savefile, I'll send it to you. That's not a big deal, I'd expect. I also have one from slate that has a bunch of cool stuff on it.

I think I saw the slate one

About the builds all of them are creative and interesting, nice work.

The ant-farm is a great build, it should be posted in the "Looking for emergent gameplay" thread or something. Bravo.

EDIT: Doh! It's already been posted there. My bad!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 05:01:46 PM by mocheeze »

Lol, Awesome bump, Mo.

I knew it was a big bump, but I frankly didn't care at all since it's the gallery. The images are still there, the build is still awesome, and I still wanted to post.

Rex

When I first read Mo's bumpaholic post, I thought he went insane. o.O

Or maybe just drunk on a crate of Bumpwiser

anyways...
i think these are pretty good
original and abstract
im not one for abstract art though...
whatever
8.75/10

let's see if i can have the last post again.

take pride in your work much?

Or maybe just drunk on a crate of Bumpwiser
He's been "drunk on the job" before.