Author Topic: Mount & Blade Warband and original  (Read 449 times)

I played the trial a long time ago and i remembered it
So played the trial again and had alot of fun so now im not sure if i should get it or not

I need to know if it will last me quite a long time, fun gameplay in the full game, if there is fun features in the full game, if there are anyone fun mods for it, and if  do get it, some tips to start me off

I can get the 2 games on steam for $20 but i need to deside fast before the holiday discount ends

So please tell me if i should get this game ad why, thanks

Very good games
I love how in this modern age of graphics they still choose game over graphics

Yeah, i loved the gameplay in the trail and i quickly develouped my own army and got a fair amount of money

Very good games
I love how in this modern age of graphics they still choose game over graphics
I bet it's because they're so open to mods. You can probably find a graphic mod pretty easy.

Yes, get it. Get it now. Best money I have spent since minecraft and blockland.

I will see

Oh a really quick question, does it have an online feature

I will see

Oh a really quick question, does it have an online feature
The original M&B does not have online, M&B Warband, which is an entirely separate game, has online features. I don't really know what's in it, seeing as I've only played offline because I can't update.

Thats ok then, i am probably going to play warband more than the origional one

Just a random funny memory with M&B
I use to have a very VERY sucky computer then was ridiculously slow (this was like 6 years ago) So i was bored and wanted to attack a random village and it froze in the loading screen but i heard sounds and all i could here was screaming and yelling and swords hitting people and i laughed alot, i wasnt sure if i was supposed to though, i think i lost everyone :P

Double post

What are the features online?

Like PvP, PvE, Activies such as jousting or what ever or other stuff like being able to trade stuff and people from your party

You can fight in battles online. That's basically it.

But you should get a mod called c-rpg. It allows a leveling up system by playing on their servers, fun and whatnot. 120 player servers etc :D.

The mod is free, warband is not.

K good, Ok i desided i am getting this, locking topic